Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Let's Hear It

Okay, I wanna hear from those of you who have done hcg shots- specifically ovidrel, if you've used it. How long before the hcg left your system?

I took the ovidrel 250 mcg shot 10 days ago.

8 comments:

  1. I believe it is around 10 days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always been told 10-14 days. I think that is why most doctors want to wait till two weeks pass before a pregnancy test.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took Ovidrel as well. It was about 10 days for me.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't but crossing my fingers for you ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just sending you hugs! I dont know about the longevity of HCG, sorry hon. Nan xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I took HCG once and it was the cycle I got pregnant with Jonathan and I was injected on day 14 and did a blood pregnancy test at the ob's office on day 28. Keeping my fingers crossed. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry if this is a double post - I tested it out once and it took 8 days to leave my system. I say 10 days to be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm late in the game, but anywhere from 10-12 days. It depends on the person. If you get a line though, test again the following day to see if its getting darker. Eeek, so excited.
    PS...I owe you an e-mail, just haven't been online all week. Soon, I promise.
    xo

    ReplyDelete