Friday, February 5, 2010

Belated Thank You's

Just wanted to publicly thank some wonderful ladies for these beautiful gifts. Knowing that someone is thinking of me and of Ella always makes my heart smile. :) I apologize for the crappy photography. My snapshots don't do these thoughtful gifts justice.


Thank you to Kathlyn's mom, Beth for these adorable soaps. We decided one cupcake is for Ella and one is for her sister. They smell like cupcakes, too. Yum!


Thank you to Meredith's mom, Sarita for sending this beautiful ornament. It arrived on Christmas eve. I love it so much, I didn't put it away with my usual Christmas stuff. It's hard to see, but Ella's name is engraved on the front and the heart is her birthstone, aquamarine.


Thank you to, Kelli for this beautiful "E" ornament. I have learned so much from you, Kelli. You are amazing!


This beauty arrived for Ella just in time for Christmas, too. I had the hardest time finding butterfly ornaments this year. This is just perfect. Thank you to Levi's mom, Rebekah. Rebekah is currently in the hospital with some pregnancy complications. If you can, stop by her blog and send her some love.


Thank you to Hannah's mom, Katy for this beautiful plaque. I just love the inscription,
"Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you.
Before you were born, I set you apart."

And a shout out to Janessa's mom, Malory who created a button for Ella's Parade of Butterflies. You can see it to the right. Thank you so much, Malory!

23 comments:

  1. What wonderful items to honor Ella. So sweet of Malory to create a button for Ella's parade of butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love them all! :) It's so sweet of so many people to remember your Ella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh . These are beautiful. ((((hugs)))) to you. Remembering Ella and

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gifts!!! I thought the button was new :) That was sweet of Malory!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so welcome! I love the other things people have sent you too! Ella is so loved!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bree, these are just lovely! How incredibly sweet - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such special people in your life to honour and remember your beautiful baby girl. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very special gifts for a very special little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thinking of you and you precious Ella!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful gifts for Ella!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bree you definitely have a huge support group all your own. Hugssssssss.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Bree,

    I have tears in my eyes, as it feels so good to know that we are part of such a wonderful, special and thoughtful group of Mommies...so giving and so kind.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great idea...I have a few thank-yous I have not had the energy to get out and this would be a great way to do so. Now...to get up the motivation.

    It is no wonder you are much loved, though....as encouraging and supportive as you are, it's a no-brainer!

    Hugs and Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Honey, everything is so beautiful!! It makes me so happy that you receive so much support!! Sweet Ella is smiling down and loving her Mommy's gifts! xoxoxox Nan

    ReplyDelete
  15. The gifts are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. There are so many neat things, I want to do something super simple that I can keep up on. And I love your butterflies, mine is framed on Ella's shelf :) My mind is churning, but I wont get a start on it until next week, I have a week loaded with tests and quizzes, and I havet yet to study...whoops.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Bree! I wrote Ella's name in the snow the other day and I wanna send it to you! What's your e mail?? Mine is scubaloo4@yahoo.com Send me a msg and I'll reply with the pic! *hugS*

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such thoughtful gifts Bree...Ella has touched so many hearts xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bree,
    I just found your blog and I wanted to say how sorry I am that you have had to go through so much. We lost our sweet angel boy on Dec. 29, 2009. It has been the hardest thing we have ever been through. There are days I feel like I am barely holding on. You are a strong woman and I just know everything will be ok with this pregnancy. I fought several infections and IV's with my second. She came early and she has had problems, but she is amazing! Hang in there and you are in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow Bree - those are amazing gifts. I love that this community provides the ONE place where people keep caring and recognizing our lost little ones. I have to admit that I'm actually excited for March b/c I can't wait to "celebrate" Ella. On one hand, that's kind of wrong to be excited. I am definitely MORE sad that she is not here. I'm just looking forward to being able to support you and give her the birthday she deserves. Even if you're not up for cake and candles, we'll be having our own party for her...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such wonderful gifts!! Now I want a cupcake!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. They are so beautiful! It is amazing how such items can help heal! It is so important to know that others think of our babies too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have a little something for you, but I can't find your email address!
    Can you send it to me - birni@cybergal.com

    Love to you x

    (www.allthelittleponies.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete