
You can see that husband is keeping me well fed. Here's Nora and I about a week and a half ago at 30 weeks. This was a special day for me because I got to wear the maternity shirt that I purchased when I was about 14 weeks along with Ella. I never got big enough to wear it during her pregnancy and its been sitting in my closet mocking me since. I had a doctor's appointment this day and decided I better hurry up and wear it before I'm not pregnant anymore. Check out my adorable kitty posing in the background.
We had a rather large earthquake (7.2) here on Easter Sunday. Most people who know me in real life know I absolutely hate earthquakes. I know. I know. I live in the wrong state for someone who hates quakes. My nerves have been a bit rattled with all of the aftershocks, too (as if the contractions weren't enough). Immediately after the initial quake, I asked husband if he thought Ella was okay. Now, I know that wherever she is, she is safe. But, I still had an irrational freak out. I wanted her here with us. Part of me wishes I could have turned her little body into a doll. I want to hold her and study her face again. Thank you to these special mamas for remembering Ella that day.

Thank you to Taryn, Alexander's mom for thinking of Ella while dying her Easter eggs this year. :) I'm looking forward to coloring eggs next year with both of my girls' names on them.

Thank you to Michelle, Juanito's mom for this adorable photo. Michelle must have spent her entire day taking these photos for so many of us. Such a wonderful tribute to Juanito.
I am 31.1 weeks pregnant today. I am hoping and praying to make it another week. We have a growth ultrasound scheduled for next Friday. After 32 weeks, my goal is to make it to 34 (apparently I get a little more freedom then). And, finally if I can make it to 36 weeks, I will have my cerclage removed. The finish line is definitely in sight and I'm just hoping that there are no detours before I get there.










Yay! Happy belly baking Nora!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you all the time! I love your kitty in the background of your picture! So cute!
ReplyDeleteI am all grins for you! Wishing you another 5-6 weeks of baby baking!
ReplyDeleteYou're just beautiful, Bree. So glad you got to wear that shirt!!Here's to 7 more weeks ;) Love the cat too!!
ReplyDeleteYou look great in your sweet shirt, your cat is so cute too. I am looking at Bree's baby countdown and it says 61 days. That is great!!!! I am soooo happy for you. So happy that you are doing well. Wondering if you got my e-mail last week. Take care, thinking about you everyday.
ReplyDeleteOh, Bree I am so excited for you!! You are adorable!!! And so is your kitty lol! I am glad to hear that the finish line is in sight, that definitely makes it all more real doesn't it? Praying for your little Nora. XOXO
ReplyDeleteagreed..you and your kitty are adorable :) I am so excited to see Nora (in at least a few more weeks anyway!) and the offer still stands if you want to move to oklahoma..there are no earthquakes here..Tornadoes on the other hand..... haha.. <3 glad to see you posted an update..and so glad Nora is listening to mommy :)
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable! I am sending you good vibes so you can make it to 36 weeks and not have to do any NICU time!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute, Bree! I love Nora's bump.your kitty is sweet - I'm a cat lover myself.Praying for several more weeks for Nora to stay in Mommy. Remembering Ella, as always.
ReplyDeleteYou look so beautiful, Bree! I love love love your baby belly!
ReplyDeleteBree you look super cute :) I grew up here in SD so I'm used to the shaking, but I even grew tired of the aftershocks.
ReplyDeleteyou are in my thoughts daily, wishing you many more weeks of pregnancy.
You are doing a great job Bree and you look so pretty in your maternity blouse :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you, it sounds like things are going pretty well and you are in my thoughts! I had Tucker in the front doorway with me during that quake, and I could see my glass on the side table- and the coke zero was just sloshing from side to side, it was crazy!
ReplyDeleteI just love how adorable you are! So happy for 31.1 weeks, and just keeping you in my prayers. I am sending you the world's biggest hugs!
ReplyDeleteWhat a long road it has been. I can't wait for your precious Nora to finally be in your arms my dear friend!!!
ReplyDelete*hugs*
I keep telling you - May is Nora's month. I feel it. And she is so much closer now ; -) Yay!!
ReplyDeleteI am hoping for the best for you! I had my cerclage removed at 36wks 2 days and had my little man at 37 wks 1 day! I was at the hospital with contractions at 36.6, but they sent me home still on terbutaline. Each day brings you closer!
ReplyDeleteI was thinking this morning and said to my hubby "Bree is 31w2d pregnant today! She is now officially more pregnant than I ever was..." I mean this in a great way, too! You didn't think you would get this far and here you are!!! 32 weeks is great, 34 is even greater but I hope you make it to 37 weeks :) She won't be a preemie then!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful. I'm so glad you got to wear the maternity shirt that you bought for your pregnancy with Ella. I hope that the remainder of your pregnancy goes smoothly. x
ReplyDeleteI love all your updates and how cute as a button you are...I love every day sweet little Nora hangs in there with you!! Just so happy for you!!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing! I'm thinking about you and I hope that from here on out it's smooth sailing. XOXO
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to 36 weeks, the cerclage removal, and Nora being born nice and full term!
ReplyDeleteWow! Bree, you look beautiful! You must make other preggo mommies sick with how great you look! You're glowing and healthy and I can hardly believe you're 31 weeks!! Congrats on making it this far, keeping your head above water, and continuing to keep others inspired! Wishing baby Nora to remain cozy and comfy for at Least 5 more weeks, if not 9!!
ReplyDeleteLook at you! So cute! I think of you often and I'm SO glad you've made it this far!
ReplyDeleteSo glad that you are out of the hospital and things are going well! All the best to you during the home stretch!
ReplyDeleteHappy 31.1 weeks gorgeous girl! Live in the moment :)
ReplyDeleteCheering you along!
xo
Bree, so exciting...Happy 31+ weeks.:) I am excited for you. :)
ReplyDeleteyou look so amazing Bree!! Happy 31 weeks!!
ReplyDeleteRooting for you to go all the way!
ReplyDelete