
From Jaime, Claire's mom at Indelible Ice Images. These came while I was in the hospital and really lifted my spirits. Thank you so much, Jaime!

Sunshine's mom, Kathy sent these to me this morning. She remembered my affinity for hearts while creating this for Ella. Thank you so much, Kathy!
Lily and Cooper's mom, Jen sent this to me today. It was taken at the Georgia Aquarium. I've wanted to go there since I learned that they offer yoga classes with their beluga whales. You're the best Jen! Thank you!
Since I went on modified bedrest at 20 weeks, I've been getting further and further behind with Ella's butterflies. When I was in the hospital last week, I had a couple of requests. I've decided to list the current names I have on my list. Please let me know if I missed your request (or just forgot to write it down), or if you'd like your child's name added to the list.
Lily Katherine
Christian
Eliana Hope










*hugs*
ReplyDeleteBree, I would love to have Shyla's name added to the list for a butterfly.
ReplyDeleteI think of you often and pray that you are doing well. Keep us posted on how you and baby are!
Thanks so much!
I feel like a creepy stalker...I'm on the constant look out for nice, unique places to put Ella's name. I've not found that perfect place...yet.
ReplyDeleteElla is so loved! I'm glad she has gotten more neat gifts.Remembering her with you and honoring Miss Nora,too.... God bless & happy Easter!
ReplyDeletebeautiful images for a beautiful girl. Thinking of you, Ella and Nora :)
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures!
ReplyDeleteI don't know if you did one for my little girl Lia Rose, but I would love one. I know that you were going to, but I think you were hospitalized shortly after you commented.
ReplyDeleteI hope you are doing the best that you can and I am wishing you the very best!
Hi Bree!!!
ReplyDeleteWe keep praying for you..and you're in our thoughts an prayers. Cannot wait to see little Nora.Sorry I missed Ella's Birthday!!! We'll work on something! been workin to make up for my hubby's laid off. Take care, and wishing you all the best....
CarrieAnn, mommy to angel Abby Lynn
These are just so beautiful!! :) So very creative, too!
ReplyDeleteIt was my pleasure Bree!!
ReplyDeleteHoppy Easter!
xo
What beautiful pictures Bree. I love them!
ReplyDelete*hugs*
Love the pictures Bree! I really like the hearts! So sweet!
ReplyDeleteIt always feel so good to know that others remember our babies. We remember Ella...we always will Bree :)
ReplyDeleteHope that you are feeling better very soon and the recipients of Ella's Butterflies are very lucky to know you. And, you give such beauty to Ella's memory.
Many Hugs
xo
Love the name photos! I am thinking that I really want to do something like this one day.
ReplyDeletejust saying that I am here and reading and praying for you...
ReplyDeleteI think about Ella every time I think about you. I hope you know that. Hugsssss
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty pictures (((HUGS)))
ReplyDelete:)
dear bree, i'm fairly new to your blog, and wanted to first say, belated happy birthday to Ella. she was born just 10 days after I delivered my Calvin. i am so touched by the ways in which your honor Ella and have used her memory to help other babyloss mommies remember their little ones. when you are able, i would love to see my two angels, Calvin Phoenix (3.5.2009) and Rainbow Baby (12.10.2009), join Ella's Parade of Butterflies.
ReplyDeletei am also really glad to hear that you are stable and doing well in the hospital (the photo in your last post is adorable, by the way). i hope things continue to go well and pray that Nora stays put for as long as possible.
((hugs)).
Those are all so pretty! I'm glad to hear that youre doing better since the last time and I will continue to keep you and Nora in my prayers! P.S. I left you an award on my blog! *HUGS*
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear things are going somewhat better. I would love for you to mail me Juanito's butterfly, but their is no rush. Will you email me so I can send you my address?
ReplyDeletejymr05@juno.com
Take care!
Love the pics! The ice ones are neat
ReplyDeleteSending you well-wishes, thoughts an prayers....
ReplyDeleteHope all is well.
CarrieAnn, mommy to angel Abby Lynn.
Just wanted to say that I hope that you had a great appointment today!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'd love to have my little snowflake, Rhodry added to the list if there's room :).
ReplyDeleteHi Bree!!
ReplyDeletejust wanted to see how you were!
Thinking of you!!
CarrieAnn~mommy to angel Abby Lynn.