Saturday, June 19, 2010

Stopping By

Hi Everyone! I sure miss you all. You know I've said before that I won't be sharing Nora's pictures here on Ella's blog. But, if you'd like to see her pictures, please email me. I can share the link to her newborn photos video, invite you to join my facebook, or to view Nora's blog. Love to you all. I think of you so often. I'm just busy cuddling (and feeding and changing diapers). Will be back soon. Haven't forgotten about all of the butterfly requests either. xo

Briannemeg@yahoo.com

9 comments:

  1. Hi Bree, I can't wait to see Nora's pictures I will e-mail you tomorrow. Enjoy that precious baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I am a follower of your blog through Beauty will rise blog. Loni and I went to High School together. I have really enjoyed following Ella's story and would love to follow Nora's as well. I understand if you choose not to add me since I don't know you but I would love to see your little miracle! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brooke,
    Just send me an email so I can send you that info. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bree! Thinking of you and Nora often - so glad to hear all is well! Would love to see her pics - I'll send a separate email! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bree! Send me an invite to see Nora's blog. :) My e-mail is: marldennis78@yahoo.com. Pretty sure you have it though! Hoping you are enjoying your days with sweet, Nora! Your days must be filled with cuteness!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I would love to see pictures. ersirwin@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bree, send me an invite: jdevoe1024@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bree, I would love an invite to see Nora's blog: roseandherlily@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I ran across your blog and I really have thought of you and your family. Thank you for sharing your story. I would love to see your blog for Nora. My email address is jchrisscott@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete