I am embarrassed that it has taken me so long to complete the butterfly requests.
Here are the latest. In the next few days Eliana, Noah, and William will be added. Please let me know if I've missed your request. It's been crazy around here. Thinking of you all, always. You can also view these butterflies here.

Leila

Leandra

Kennedy Kate

Casey

Bodhi

Cameron

Chloe

Christian

Cora Rei

Harvey

Jacob Evan
June 1, 2010

Joshua Derrek
July 28, 2009

Keaton Tyler
May 4, 2010

Laken

Rose

Lily Katherine
March 16, 2010

Lily Rose

Wyatt River
May 31, 2010










so sweet....you are amazing xxx
ReplyDeleteBree you are so thoughtful. I know you will make all these moms and dads happy. I will always love the one you made for us. Thanks again.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Bree
ReplyDeleteI love Sophie and Aiden's butterflies, and the picture of them is my desktop background :)
Bree, these are especially lovely and meaningful. My daughter is helping me with a gallery of Meredith's gifts. We got the little Valentine on there that you emailed me, and next time she helps me we will get the butterfly. xxxooo
ReplyDeletethankyou so much bree thats so kind of you xxx anne
ReplyDeleteI think everyone understands that you have your hands full and that once you can you will get to making your beautiful butterflies.
ReplyDeleteBree,
ReplyDeleteFirst, congratulations on Norah's safe arrival, as I prayed so hard for her. It warms my heart to know that your arms are full and she is bringing you such Joy.
And, there are just no words to describe how my heart is filled when I see Christian's name. I receive so much Joy in knowing that he lives on through others and that his life has meaning. Thank you for taking the time to honor my precious child, as you will never know what that means to me. May our little butterflies live in our hearts forever...Ella and Christian x0x x0x
Much Love
Andrea
you are such a sweet person Bree, to do this for all those that have also lost. You are bringing these families such joy and comfort to know that their little ones are not forgotten. You are awesome!
ReplyDeleteIt pains me to see more members added to Ella's parade of butterflies .....I am so sad for all those moms and dads...Hugsssss Bree
ReplyDeleteI think it's wonderfully beautiful that you do this for all the babies...it's such a sad thing, but the butterflies are beautiful.
ReplyDelete