Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Slacker



I have a ton of requests for butterflies. I feel horrible that I haven't even replied to most of the emails. I have a beautiful five month old baby. A beautiful, five month old baby, that is growing and changing before my eyes. She is "talking," laughing, rolling over, eating cereal... But, this beautiful, perfect baby detests sleep... never napping more than thirty minutes at a time and still waking 3-4 times each night. Needless to say, I am bone tired. But, I miss all of you. I opened my google reader for the first time in three weeks last night. I know I keep up with a lot of you on facebook, but I feel so disconnected from everyone. I am sorry if you have requested a butterfly. As soon as I can, I will be working on them again. I saw four butterflies today as I was driving. On the radio I heard the song, You are Not Alone by Micheal Jackson. For some reason, I thought of all of you. I am so thankful that I haven't had to endure my loss and this transition into mothering a living baby alone. I love you all! xo

8 comments:

  1. i've missed you in bloggyland, but understand that Nora is keeping you busy and i'm so glad you have your rainbow baby girl to keep you tired all day and night. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at the sweet tush I can completely understand how you could be "absent" from the blogoshpere....ENJOY that sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bottoms are the best! Too cute! I too have a non-napper...just about 30 minutes at a time, he still wakes up at night some weeks too, but the sleep will eventually get better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bree,

    So happy that Norah is bringing you such joy. Those monogramed bottoms are absolutely adorable!

    I'm not on Facebook, sadly, but maybe someday :)

    On another note, I am so sad that your friend lost her Husband, as I can not imagine the grief of losing your partner in Life. The Author of the book my Mom sent to me is Tammy Trent and she also authored a book titled "Learning to Breathe Again: Choosing Life and Finding Hope After a Shattering Loss. I don't know much about her, but my Mother liked her alot. Hope this helps.

    I will be praying for your friend...and of course I'm always thinking of you and praying for your family :)

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet you are tired! And Nora def takes precedence over blogging. Sometimes I feel a little guilty for not reading and commenting more but then I remember that my children are more important than any of that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's totally understandable. Having a 5 month old means you being busy as heck. Nora and you come first. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have ANY excuses and Google Reader had 892 posts yesterday. EIGHT HUNDRED AND NINETY TWO. I'm down to under 400. It's hard even when you DON'T have a wonderful and precious reason like sweet Nora!!!!

    I don't think anyone who reads you, 'knows' you or even those you follow doesn't TOTALLY get it now that she's born---she's first priority and that's just how it should be!

    But yes, thank goodness for FB!

    PS--Love that picture! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree I have 1000+ on my reader... thank goodness for fb so I am able to keep up with you! I hope that you can get some rest ~ I am in the same boat as you. You have the best and cutest excuse for being absent <3 Nora and Ella <3

    ReplyDelete