
Thank you to Emily for this beautiful butterfly pic for Ella. This was a moving butterfly, so I know it took Emily many tries to get this picture perfect.
Thanks, Lea for sending me this beautiful poem. I plan on reading it tomorrow (unless I get shy) at my support group's annual memorial service. Lea, you are so thoughtful.
My Butterfly
I long to feel the soft weight of you
to welcome you home, with kisses
on silky round cheeks.
Instead my arms ache with the
weight of your absence,
the empty places that were meant for you
to grow into.
My love for you will last an eternity
My hopes and dreams now carried
on the fragile wings of each butterfly passing...










Beautiful gifts! The poem is really lovely. I hope you get to read it. =)
ReplyDeleteXX
How beautiful Bree. You and Ella are so special to all of us. Thanks for sharing :) Hugs, Nan xo
ReplyDeleteHugsssss Bree. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow. We just have to meet more often than just once a month. It will take some effort, but isn't it worth it?
ReplyDeleteLove the photo and poem. How beautiful. (((Hugs)))
ReplyDeleteI don't see a butterfly now without thinking of you and Ella...what a sweet gift and poem!
ReplyDeleteI bet that was hard to capture a pic of a moving butterfly! It's a great pic and I really like that poem.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful picture and a beautiful poem. *hugs*
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous butterfly. I hope you were able to share the lovely poem.
ReplyDeleteHi Bree,
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful photo. It looks fake it's so pretty.
The poem is perfect. Makes me cry.
Simply beautiful!!!
ReplyDelete