Thursday, October 1, 2009

Pretend Preggo

Between the HCG shot and the progesterone gel, my usual pregnancy symptoms are in full force. These symptoms include waking up at 4 am for the last three days. Today, I've already eaten a 1/2 of a crossaint (at 4:00 am), peanut butter banana toast, strawberries, and a huge bowl of veggie spaghetti. And, it's only noon! I'm relishing it while it lasts.

Change of subject... Here's a little pumpkin I made for Ella.

16 comments:

  1. The pumpkin is adorable! I love it. I was thinking of just stenciling a butterly on 2 small pumpkins to represent my baby boys when we do our family carving this year.

    I'm sorry the preggo symptoms are in full force...fingers crossed that these "symptoms" last for another, oooh....9.5 months. ;)

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers honey, lots of prayers these feelings stay with you for a long time!!! Love the punkin!!! xo Nan

    ReplyDelete
  3. E-mail me at mooonandback@yahoo.ca (yes its 3 o's in mooon) and we can talk about the antibiotics you were asking about on my blog.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember feeling that same way after my trigger shot and the abundance of progesterone in my system. It was intense. Sending you positive vibes.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bree, is the HCG shot to trigger ovulation and the progesterone gel to build up your progesterone levels? Are you guys trying this cycle? Maybe I missed that somewhere???

    Very cute pumpkin by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pumpkin is adorable. What a sweet thing! You're so creative.

    Those pregnancy symptoms had better stick around!!! If I feel like your 2ww is taking about a billion years, I cannot imagine how it feels for you!!!!!!!!?????

    Thinking of you!!! Positive energy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoping those pregnancy symptoms last!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your pretend preggy symptoms become real preggy symptoms soon:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bree, this is to comment back from the comment on my blog. :)I will keep you guys in my prayers. I didn't know you were trying so definate prayers going your way. :) The HCG shot is suppossed to trigger ovulation so I hope that works. :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hoping that this works great for you! :) I remember what you mean about the early-rising with pregnancy - you're so tired for the rest of the day, but then are just wide-awake at unholy times. I hope that these symptoms stick around!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute little pumpkin for Ella!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Ella's pumpkin~ you put a smile on my face when I saw Lily's pumokin...you're a sweetie!

    I can't tell you how happy I'm going to be when you get your positive pregnancy test! Happy dance practice has begun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love the pumpkin =) so adorable.. and I can't wait to do the happy dance for you either!! I'll be stalking your blog for THAT post!!!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OK That is the most adorable pumpkin I've ever seen. Hoping you are preggers for real.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The pumpkin is so cute and perfect! We decided to take Kaelyn to the pumpkin patch today and pick two pumpkins for Maya and Liliana. It is a tradition we started since today was my due date. I hope you will have a pumpkin for Ella each and every year.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  16. The pumpkin is adorable. The trigger shot dose me in every time. But the symptoms always went away and then came back for me. I really hope this is it for you. I got your message and I will let you know when I get the butterflies.
    Steph

    ReplyDelete