
This is the one I lit.

Lit by my IRL friend, Amber. Can't believe she knows three people who've had late losses.

Lit by my IRL friend, Sadie.

Lit by another IRL friend, Sara.

From another IRl friend, Andrea.
Jonathan's mom, Jessica sent balloons up to our babies.










So thoughtful. The balloons were so sweet of Jessica to do!
ReplyDeleteThat's wonderful Bree, I'm so glad you get to see your friends remembering Ella with you!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad so many remembered Ella!
ReplyDeleteHow thoughtful of your friends to remember your sweet Ella along with you~
ReplyDeleteBeautiful sweetie, thinking of you and Ella (((HUGS))) Nan
ReplyDeletewhat a sad day!!! Actually ever since I lost Akul all my days are sad days.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. I'm so happy that so many of your friends irl lit candles in memory of Ella. I'm sorry they had to, but I love that they remembered and honoured her. *hugs*
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that people lit candles for all of our babies. Thank you for sharing these candles for Ella!!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty, Bree. Nicholas' was lit for all of our Angels....xo
ReplyDeleteWhat loving friends you have, Bree. I thought of all of you when I lit candles that night. Too many babies and sad parents.... (((Hugs)))
ReplyDeleteI don't know why I didn't think to light them out in the garden and under the olive tree. Let alone take a photo. Ugh.
ReplyDelete