
Thank you to all of you who shared your favorite posts with me. I really enjoyed reading them. If you are looking for something to do, I suggest you read them too.
Using this site, I was able to randomly determine a winner for this giveway. I deleted my comment, so there were 24 entries.
Lowest Number: 1
Highest Number: 24
Result: 4
That means MARIE, YOU WIN! Marie is the mother to two angels, Alyssa Joy and Evan, both lost to an incompetent cervix. Alyssa Joy's first birthday was yesterday. Please stop by Marie's blog and send her some love. :)
Thank you so much to Ashley, Mackenzie's mom for taking this beautiful photo for me while vacationing in Fredricksburg, Texas. I love when Ella is remembered. :)










That is so pretty! So sweet of Ashley to do. Congrats, Marie!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Marie!!
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful butterfly.
I just love that butterfly! It's so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Marie!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, gorgeous, butterfly! What a precious gift.
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!!! I WON!!!!!! Doing the happy dance! :-). Thank you so very much, what a great gift to remember my babies by. I have been meaning to get a necklace so that they can be close to my heart at all times. This made my day. Thank you Bree, you are an awesome friend.
ReplyDeleteHey, I'm praying for you for your appointment today! I just know everything's going to be great - hopefully they'll give you a firm date for the cerclage, so that you can have a plan. Please post how everything goes! :) Hugs!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Marie!!! Enjoy!! And that was so nice of Ashley!
ReplyDeleteI noticed you deleted your last post. I can relate with you...sending you lots of hugs. People don't understand if they don't say her name it wont make things uncomfortable (I think that is what they think). I too have gotten rid of most of my "friends." I am here if you need to talk... ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteHi Bree - I just read on my blog that you posted a butterfly for my George. That's so sweet of you (I'm crying, but the happier kind of sad tears if you know what I mean....). Where do I see it? That is so very kind of you. Thank you. Sending you love. I'm at westcoast3m@yahoo.ca if you want to give me directions for seeing the butterfly (is it in the parade? I have to dash - I never seem to get much time online lately)....
ReplyDeleteI just saw your comment! Kyle and I didn't break it off, I was talking about someone else. They say that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and when Morgan died our relationship, the one with my ex, didn't get stronger.
ReplyDelete