Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Nora Poll and If You're Not Busy on Sunday...

I decided to poll you all as to when you think Miss Nora will make her debut. Scroll down a bit. The poll is under my floating fetus widget (I'm gonna miss that little guy) on the right hand side of the blog.

Also, I wanted to inform/invite/remind anyone who happens to be sitting around on Sunday (or in my case, everyday)that the Anchored By Hope Radio Show airs every Sunday at 5 pm Eastern Time. You can listen to the show and join the live web chat here. Carly from Names in The Sand was a guest on the first show two weeks ago. Last week, they talked about all of those dreaded "firsts" after a loss. I've cried during both shows. Katy and Kristie (the hosts) do a great job. It is also just fun to chat with several of the bloggers. Look forward to seeing some of you in the chat room on Sunday!

19 comments:

  1. Just so you know I voted for between May 20-26...I just feel like your bun is almost done..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I polled for 37 weeks just because I want her to bake for as long as possible and it's a close enough time frame that it'll be here in a blink of an eye :) I can't believe she'll be here soon! So thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Bree! xxx (And I voted "Sorry, Bree...you're going to 40!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! I am feeling like she was make her debut around 37. You are doing great momma! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was May 20-26....praying for you!!!

    I agree--the radio show is A.MAZ.ING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy you have made it this far, gives me so much hope! I hope she does not keep you waiting for ever though - just long enough!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I voted, I think it's guna be 37 wks. I missed the show last week bc of Mothers Day so I'm hoping that I get off of work early enough to catch the live show! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Missed the 1st shows and can't figure out if they are archived, do you know if they are? I think 37 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I voted around 37 weeks =)

    I will make sure to check out the live shows and the chat room too.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another vote for 37 weeks! Just long enough that she's truly safe, but that way you don't have to go all the way! Win-win, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bree,

    Okay, my guestimation is 37 weeks and 3 days! However, I too want her to stay put as long as she is comfy :)

    I agree, the radio show is fabulous and I so loved chatting with you last Sunday.

    Many Hugs as you journey on...rub Nora for me.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Im onna try my best to meet up on Sunday with everyone :) Im voting for week 36 sometime! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think May 24th would be nice. Here in Canada we celebrate Queen Victoria's birthday on that day and what better day for your little princess to be born. So looking forward to little Nora's arrival.

    Hugs Kathy S.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I voted for 36 weeks :) So exciting xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I voted 36 weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. 37 Weeks..wow how exciting xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gonna vote! And I missed the show b/c I simply forgot (I think). Hoping to make the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So can I vote now since I know that she is here?
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete