Thursday, September 3, 2009

23 weeks 3 days



Dear Sweet Baby,

Today we have been without you 23 weeks 3 days- the length of time you were with us. Our hearts are still so broken. Everyday we dream about what our life would have been like had you come home with us. We miss you. We love you.

*Thanks to Ashley at Babies in the Sky for this picture.

4 comments:

  1. I remember when I reached that point where I had been without Ada for the same length of time that she was with us. :( It was so sad. We found out she was gone at 23 weeks 5 days - so almost exactly the same length of time that you had your sweet Ella. (She was born 2 days later, so I always say 24 weeks.) I hope you're doing okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry! I'm not there yet, but I know it must be hard. Everyday is hard. Thinking of you & Ella today <3
    xo
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her name is beautiful in the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (((Hugs))) I remember hitting that day, too.

    ReplyDelete