
Did you know that it's Blog Delurking Week? I didn't either. But, according to this blog and this blog, it is! I lurk on both of those blogs, by the way. Funny because I was thinking about doing a post where I ask all of the readers of this blog to come out from behind the computer screen and introduce themselves. Suprisingly, I have over 100 followers now and I haven't had the pleasure of "meeting" all of you. So, come on, leave me a comment. I can't wait to hear from you!
Gonna cut this short. Hot pasta and french fries await me.










*waves* Thanks for delurking today. :-)
ReplyDeleteYou have "met" me but just wanted to say I am thinking about you and praying for you and your beautiful rainbow :)
ReplyDeleteI have ben a lurker here for a while. So in the spirit of blog delurking week i am going to officially delurk. You will be hearing more from me i promise (im not too sure if that is a good thing or bad, we will just have to wait and see :)
ReplyDeleteHaha! That's great.
ReplyDeleteMmm, pasta and fries - that sounds carb-licious. I'm jealous!
ReplyDeleteHa - told you I'd check in today! Perfect post too ;) Happy 16+ weeks :) xo
ReplyDeleteit is just your sister. :)
ReplyDeleteHello!!! You KNOW I LOVE your blog!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHI!
ReplyDeleteI'm your stalker from West Virginia, as well as your non-official knocked up with a rainbow baby pregnancy buddy. :)
Hi!
ReplyDeletehey, not a lurker but I too wanted to say happy 16 weeks Bree.. :) and what a fun post.. think I will do the same!
ReplyDeletehello =) name is kara we have talked a few times =) hope all is well
ReplyDeleteIt's only me!
ReplyDeleteBet you were wishing it was George Clooney right?!
Hope you and your precious bub are doing well xo
You made a butterfly for my Lucy when I was feeling very sad. I never thanked you for it, so here it is :) That gesture made me happy. Thank you Bree xxxxxx
ReplyDeleteI am stil cracking up over the concept of a stalker week for blogs. :)
ReplyDeleteI love it!
ReplyDeleteI love this concept, but I especially LOVE pasta and fries - and here I was thinking I was weird! Not a lurker a all.
ReplyDeleteYou know me, sista :) I'm going to copy you and see what I get on my blog this week...
ReplyDeleteHi! *waves*
ReplyDeleteMo
Hey Bree! Just showing you some love on Delurking week. So is there a cupcake involved after the pasta. Mmmmm.
ReplyDeletehiya ~ Cristin in Colorado ~ sending you good vibes
ReplyDeleteSaying hi!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteIf I read a post, I comment. I wish everybody did!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm not a lurker, but I just wanted to say hi :) and say I was thinking of you.
ReplyDeletehaha Love yah Bree!
ReplyDeleteHi Bree! I am a lurker! My name is Nikki I found your blog through Emily @mumblingsfrom troyoh. I have been pulling for you since I read your blogs this summer. I wish you and your family all the happiness in the world. I think you have a way with words and I love the cupcake photos and pictures!
ReplyDeleteHey, Bree! Funny post. You know me though! So the other day, I mailed a couple things off using the automated post machine thing at our Post Office. I got your ornament back today for more postage required! Ugh! I am so ticked! I weighed the envelope using their stupid machine and everything!! Anyway, I will try to get it off to you again soon! One other thing...I saw this on someone's post somewhere. Not sure how to make the characters..I just copied and pasted. ƸӜƷ (It looked alot more like a butterfly in another font! Also...here is the original copy/paste Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ and that works better in other fonts too! I dunno..just play with it! Make it your own!) :o)
ReplyDeleteIt is just plain old me Bree. Will talk to you tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteYou're making me jealous with the talk of pasta and fries!! JK- as long as I eat in moderation my numbers are good :). I didn't know it was delurking week either until I started seeing lots of posts- how fun!!
ReplyDeleteDelurking :) hi!
ReplyDeleteYou know me, though i've been absent for a bit. What a cute idea!
ReplyDeleteHi, Bree. Just me (again) from British Columbia. Thinking of you and hoping that rainbow baby is thriving and that you're feeling some peace. xo
ReplyDeleteI'm a lurker i guess since i have never commented, I'm from Australia & cannot remember how i found your blog but i have been following your journey for months now. Happy 16 weeks. :) I have been wanting to send you an email, so i dont get left behind when you switch your blog over but cant find it on here anywhere.
ReplyDeleteOoh sorry me again, I didnt realise i could put a name so it came up an anonymous. Sorry. :)
ReplyDeleteI found your blog through my friend's -- she put butterflies for both of us in her garden :)
ReplyDeleteI think of you and Ella, and wish you and your family all the best with your pregnancy. Cheering for you!!!
I read your blog. So happy that you are carrying a rainbow and sad that you have to deal with such unnecessary stress. Thinking of you, praying for you.
ReplyDelete-kc
I am a reader, too :) Thank you for your story and your strength.
ReplyDelete