
Shout out to my friend, Jess for creating this beautiful masterpiece in honor of Ella, and her children, Jonathan and Little One. I can feel the love the she put into this. It never fails that when I'm having a really bad day, something like this comes my way. I can only hope I've been able to do that for a few of you. Admire more of Jessica's work here.
** I've misplaced list of butterflies to be made. Here are the babies I remember from memory. If you don't see your baby's name here. Please leave me a comment. :)
Alexander
Alexandra
Finn and Flicka
Lauren Samantha
Juanito
Faith Anne
Robbie
Hope










I was just thinking about you wondering how you were doing and low and behold you have a new post. Hope your doing well.
ReplyDeleteThe collage is simply beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful! You did one for Bryston too, I love it! *HUGS*
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.
ReplyDeleteThe collage is FANTASTIC! Love Ella's photo and her hand and foot prints. She is a beautiful baby. I know you and your husband feel blessed to be her parents.
ReplyDeleteAre you talking about the list of butterflies you have made or the list of what you need to make? If it's the ones you've made, add Meredith to the list.
Blessings, Sarita
Stunning, Bree. Your little girl is just so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThe collage is beautiful!! I love it!
ReplyDelete*hugs Bree*
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!!! Ella is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful collage, a wonderful memory of Ella. *hugs*
ReplyDeleteI love your collage its beautiful! I made my blog private if you would like to be invited email me.
ReplyDeleteNicolle
Oh, it's precious! Bless darling Jessica!
ReplyDeleteThat collage is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteDo you have a particular area designated for people with name requests? I'd like to request a butterfly, but I couldn't find where the requests go.
Hi Shannon,
ReplyDeleteyou can leave your info in a comment here or you can email me- briannemeg@yahoo.com. :)
Scrapbooking is an art and this is very beautiful.
ReplyDeletethat is beautiful, ella is the most beautiful baby, looks just like a perfect little doll!
ReplyDeleteThat is just so sweet and lovely. :)
ReplyDeleteSo sweet honey! Just beautiful! Love, Nan xo
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful baby girl!
ReplyDelete(((Hugs)))
ReplyDeleteElla is just BEAUTIFUL!!!!
ReplyDeleteBree,
ReplyDeleteYes I watched Oprah, and when Nate said that I totally related. I want to try to live that way...just not sure if I can. But I can try!
I was going to tell you in that email yes I did see Ella's collage it is absolutely beautiful I love it :)
ReplyDelete((hugs)) on your deleted post. You will bring this baby home! I know its so hard to stay positive, but we will do it together!
ReplyDeleteNicolle