Monday, March 22, 2010

Nora Update

Many of you already know that I was admitted to the hospital last Friday at 27.1 weeks. Thank you for all of your blog posts, good vibes, and messages via facebook. Facebook seems to be the easiest way for me to update, just because It's too much for me to compose everything into a post right now. I'm in preterm labor- exactly what happened with Ella. However, the positive side is that I've made it 5 more weeks than Ella's gestation and right now i'm stable (fingers crossed). Hoping, hoping, hoping for many more weeks of pregnancy. If anyone wants to read my updates on facebook, just send me an email- briannemeg@yahoo.com. I'm working on a Nora blog, as well. When she is born, I plan to share info and pics of her on a private blog. Of course, if you a a lbm reader of this blog, you will be invited. Love to you all!

33 comments:

  1. I will pray that Nora will stay put a lot longer! Stay strong and positive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I did this with 2 of my pregnancies and I understand what you are going through. Stay strong and think good thoughts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lord, Please be with Bree and her family right now. Dear little Nora still has a lot of nourishing inside Bree to do and I pray that you keep her and Bree safe and sound until she is ready to come out into this world. Lord, please keep Bree in good spirits and in good company while she is in the hospital. May her love and her spirit for this baby be felt by all that meet her and know her. In Jesus' name , Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are stable and little Nora is staying put. Please know I am thinking of you and if I can do anything to help, please let me know!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending prayers that Nora stays put! My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A million prayers for you and Nora!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are in my thoughts and prayers....

    Dear Nora: Stay in there!

    Sending lots of love. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending sticky baby vibes your way...be safe....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending all the prayers I can for you and your sweet baby. I hope Nora stays put for a few more weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the update Bree! Fingers are crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sending you lots of love and hugs, Bree - been thinking of you all weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. As you know I haven't stopped thinking of you & Nora yet! XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nora... you stay right where you are!!

    Take good care, Bree... rather, let everyone else take good care of you!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Praying that Nora stays put a little (a lot) longer. xxoo-Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  15. constantly praying for and loving you both!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are both continuously in my prayers. Lots of love to you, Bree. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Praying for you and baby Nora!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear Nora, it's very cozy in there with mommy. It's actually cold out here, so just stay snuggled up with mom for a while longer. You're debut will be beautiful when you come, but anticipation will increase the excitment :)!!

    Praying for you Bree!

    ReplyDelete
  19. 87 more days Nora!! Many prayers to you Bree!! Will you be in the hospital the remainder of your pregnancy?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh gosh, Bree...I've been thinking about you and Nora and praying for you so much!!!! You are so heavily on my heart and in my prayers!!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. So happy to read such a positive update- You've been in my thoughts, and will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hope that little Nora stays put for a little longer. ((HUGS))
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm thinking of you often! I hope you have plenty to keep you occupied in the hospital and are there for a very long time! I brought my own pillow, blanket, lots of books, I learned how to knit and crochet, and I started scrapbooking. I think the absolutely worst part of it is the food and the lack of sleep due to being interrupted every 4 hours for blood pressure and temperature readings. Anyway, hang in there, and I am stalking you on FB!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. praying for you always. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  25. Still praying and hoping all is still stable - lots of love, Nan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Praying for you and your sweet Nora, Bree. Many hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  27. So glad to hear that things are stable right now ... I have been thinking and praying for you and Nora. Hoping for many more weeks baking inside!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I had no idea b/c I've been out of the loop of so many people right now but I'm so glad to hear that you are stable and I pray it stays that way!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am praying for you like crazy! I am not on F.acebook, but I will look for your updates here. If you want to "talk," email me at indianaopenwindow (at) yahoo (dot) com.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  30. You are both in my thoughts and prayers!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete