Oh Bree!!! I am so SOOO happy for you! I have been thinking a lot about you and you must be over the moon in love with your little miracle. Thinking about you,
and wow! the time your girls were born is so close!!! simply amazing!
Congratulations! I just happened to come across your blog today and spent much too much time catching up on your story. I just lost my son to pre-term labor at 23 weeks in April and your journey has provided me comfort. I'm a teacher (or was up until April) as well and hope for a future family. Thank you again for sharing your journey and congratulations again!
I lost my firstborn, Ella on March 15, 2009 due to an incompetent cervix and preterm labor. This is where I come to work through my grief and connect with others who have also lost a child. This blog has become my lifeline. In May 2010, we celebrated the arrival of our rainbow baby, Nora Belle. Born at 36 weeks after having a McDonald Cerclage placed at 13 weeks and almost 20 weeks of bedrest.
CONGRATS!!! Welcome Nora~!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Bree!!! Can't wait to see pictures of her.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! Welcome to the world baby Nora! Can't wait to see pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! Nora is one of my favorite, favorite names. Beautiful name for a beautiful little girl. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! :D
ReplyDeleteCongratulations *hugs*
ReplyDeletecongratulations! what a beautiful name nora belle is! sending love, anne xxx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeletewelcome to the world NORA! ella's a big sister! you should get a little sister shirt for NORA. congratulations and can't wait to see pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteMy heart fluttered as this post loaded - So happy for you Bree! Congratulations and can't wait to hear her birth story and see pics!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you!!! Welcome to the world, little Nora!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations - I am thrilled for you!! Welcome here Nora ... you are already so loved :)
ReplyDeleteOh Bree!!! I am so SOOO happy for you! I have been thinking a lot about you and you must be over the moon in love with your little miracle. Thinking about you,
ReplyDeleteand wow! the time your girls were born is so close!!! simply amazing!
XOXO
Just loving every second with her for you!!!! SO happy! She has lots of ladies all over the place who are in love with her!!!
ReplyDeletei love her!!
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!! Congrats
ReplyDeleteShe is absolutely precious! Congratulations. I have been thinking about you so much!
ReplyDeleteYay! What happy news!
ReplyDeleteI am so very happy for you :)
Sweetest Bree,
ReplyDeleteWhat Joy to my ears to hear that you are well, Congratulations!!!!!
May all of lifes blessings be yours and may Norah Belle grow and prosper. Happy Birthday little girl :)
xoxo
andrea
Congratulations! Enjoy every moment with her!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and welcome baby girl.
ReplyDeletexo
Yay! Congratulations!! So glad everything went well.
ReplyDeleteWOOOO!!!! :o)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! Welcome to the world Baby Nora! You have a very special mommy!
ReplyDeletecongratulations....so wonderful!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful name! I'm so happy for you and your husband, and wish you all the best as you get to know your Nora.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! I am so happy & excited for you! :) XOXO Can't wait to hear more!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your sweet little one.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. May Nora grow up knowing her sister Ella is watching out for her.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and warm welcome to Ella's baby sister Nora. xoxo
ReplyDeleteCongrats Bree
ReplyDeleteHugs to you,your husband & big sister Ella
Xoxo Laurie
Congratulations on little Nora! I love her name!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! Sending lots of love.
ReplyDeleteXOXO
So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteI think of you guys all the time and I'm just so happy for you!!!! Wooohoo!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I just happened to come across your blog today and spent much too much time catching up on your story. I just lost my son to pre-term labor at 23 weeks in April and your journey has provided me comfort. I'm a teacher (or was up until April) as well and hope for a future family. Thank you again for sharing your journey and congratulations again!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! So happy for you! Can't wait to hear more...
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new addition. Ella came to play with us today. Take a look:
ReplyDeletehttp://havasu-angels.blogspot.com/2010/06/ella.html
Congrats Bree!!!! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see a picture!
ReplyDelete