

I haven't done a blog entry this week because I have been unsure about what I wanted to say. I thought I'd start with posting a few pictures of things that make me SMILE.
My mother in law painted this cupcake for Ella. She gave it to me shortly after we told her we were expecting a little girl. My MIL knows that I LOVE to eat cupcakes. Now, I keep the picture in my bedroom and it just makes me smile and think of two things I love.
The second painting (done by my MIL too) was done in honor of Ella. If you can't see it, it says "Ella in our Hearts Forever." It is such a perfect painting. My MIL knows I also love hearts. The little urn we have Ella's ashes in is a heart.










Very thoughtful MIL!! You will treasure these paintings forever.
ReplyDeletebeautiful pictures!!! you MIL could sell those - i'd buy some!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE these! What a wonderful MIL.
ReplyDelete