Friday, July 24, 2009

Retouched Photos

After thinking about it for a while, I decided to submit Ella's pictures for retouching to this site. I'm pretty happy with the result. I think retouching the bruising will make the photo a little easier to look at. Though, I think I still prefer her original photo. It is more obvious to me now even more that she looks like my husband. I couldn't decide if I was going to post her picture here or not. But, decided to take the plunge and go for it.

p.s. these are not my hands. I wish they were my hands, but they are those of the angel nurse that cared for me and Ella.

23 comments:

  1. Oh, she's beautiful! So sweet and peaceful. I also had Malou's picture retouched and am pleased with the results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bree, she is precious. I am missing her with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's beautiful, Bree. So sweet. She's probably got a dozen little boy angels crawling after her in heaven! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bree she is adorable. Thank you for sharing her picture.

    p.s. I got the boys' butterflies in the mail yesterday. Thank you so much for the CD as well. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so sweet. When I received Sophia & Ellie's pictures I was unsure because it does change things a little bit. However, it really made it easier to look at, for the first time I could look at them and their features. I was able to see that they look exactly alike, which I knew because they are identical, but I couldn't see it before. I'm glad you posted Ella's picture and shared your precious girl with us.
    xx,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ella is beautiful! Thank you for sharing her with us. I started blogging simply to share photos of my little Isla with the world, because it was driving me crazy that my friends and relatives didn't seem to want to see her. Retouching photos makes them easier for others to look at, but I bet Ella is more beautiful in the originals. I love that she looks so peaceful, almost as if she is smiling. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is beautiful. I have not done this to Ella's pics...I didn't know if I wanted to. Our babies are already so beautiful, I almost hate to retouch her. But I think I probably will just to see what difference it would make. Your Ella is gorgeous, untouched to retouched. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ella is such a pretty baby! Thank you for sharing this photo Bree.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bree, Ella is such a beautiful baby. Thank you for sharing her picture with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an amazing job!!! I absolutely love the way the pic came out- For years I have thought about doing Andrew's and never actually did it. To be honest seeing his pictures still are hard for me because they aren't my memory- this is beautiful!
    God Bless!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bree, she is just beautiful. What a perfect little angel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The picture is precious and she is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is beautiful!

    Just like you, I prefer Lily's original photos, but we have her retouched photos on display to make it easier for some people to see them...

    ReplyDelete
  14. She's so beautiful and sweet! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ella is beautiful... thank you so much for sharing her photo.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful little baby girl. I agree with Angela when she says that Ella is beautiful untouched or retouched. She is so pure and so innocent. Thanks for sharing her beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  17. She's absolutely perfect. I wanted to comment yesterday when I first saw this picture but it actually left me feeling a little emotional. There is something about her sweet face that just makes me want to pick her up and kiss her cheeks...Thank you for sharing her with us. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for sharing Ella's photo with us. She is such a little beauty! I am making a scrapbook for Eliana and have thought about getting some photos retouched. I'll check out the link, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bree, I've been catching up on your blog... thank you so much for sharing this picture. Your sweet butterfly Ella is absolutely exquisite - such perfect, tiny features.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Bree - I just want to reiterate what a gorgeous little girl Ella was. I know the touching up is a way to see what she would have looked like in a "perfect" state...but that your originals are really her...and you will always see Ella as she was. Just as gorgeous with her bruising as she is with an airbrush. I'm glad you did it though - just to have some additional photos to look at. It's so hard to have so few...

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! They did such a great job. She's so precious. I'd really like to try this for Carleigh to see what she would look like if her coloring was better.

    ReplyDelete