Saturday, August 22, 2009
Hopeful
I thought I should capture this moment of hope here on my blog. Today I am feeling hopeful. I'm feeling hopeful that I made the right decision about leaving my job. I have confidence that I'm going to get some good subbing jobs going (my first job is Friday) and that I'm going to sign up a couple of clients for tutoring. I know that I can do anything I put effort into. And, I know that this work will be something I feel comfortable doing while pregnant with #2. My new business cards came in there mail yesterday. I'm calling myself, "The Traveling Teacher." I've also started a new blog where my clients can go to learn about me and ask for homework help. If you visit it, please let me know if you have any suggestions of what I could add to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










I'm happy that things are looking more hopeful :)
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you. I am sure you will have much to celebrate soon.
ReplyDeleteI love hopeful days! I am so glad you are feeling hopeful...hold onto that hope...it comes in handy on those not so hopeful days. I am glad you feel good about your decision concerning your job. I checked our your "Traveling Teacher" site and it looks great! What a cool idea! Hugs to you
ReplyDeleteYour teacher blog looks great! Maybe you should include your tutoring rates on there, and what times you're available? That might be helpful. If you haven't already, advertise on Craigslist and put a link to your blog on there.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad things are looking up and you're feeling hopeful! :) Your outlook can really help so much.
Your traveling teacher blog looks great! I'm so glad to hear you're feeling hopeful!
ReplyDeleteHere's to Hopeful Days :)
ReplyDeleteBree, I have just come from The Secret Garden, I just wanted you to know that I have deleted your comment so that the person you so lovingly nominated doesn't see!!!!! I just wanted you to know why in case you thought I was being horrible!!!!
We are picking people for their posts so you have a stand out from that person please let me know!!!!
My email is lovereignoverme@live.com
Thank you for taking the time to nominate! Your beautiful x
Carly x
P.S
Your Traveling Teacher Blog is gorgeous! I love the layout!
Bree-I'm so glad you came to my blog-and you're right-we do have so much in common (some of it I wish we didn't-but, you get the drift). I'm slowly reading your story-but I'm so sorry for the pain you're going through. I wish ella was here with you now-I love your teacher blog layout and your business cards-
ReplyDeleteBree, I nominated you for an Honest Scrap award. Check out my blog for more details.
ReplyDeleteI just gave you an award..check out my blog.
ReplyDeleteI was just noticing that you had ella on my due date.
ReplyDeleteI love the Traveling Teacher blog! I will try to pass it along to anyone I think may know someone who can send them your way.
ReplyDeleteI just want to commend you Bree - You have put a lot of energy into this. You may not realize how "positive" that progress is, but I think many a therapist, as well as my friend Tracy, would see you as almost "normal" ;-) I know you know that is "toungue in cheek" but seriously, feel proud for putting your energy into helping other kids who need you. I've said this before, I've never seen you teach but I can tell you are a VERY special teacher and I know parents of your students must be so thankful you are in their child's life.
Kathy