
I've been tagged by both Jasper's Mommy and Maxton's Mommy. This post is very similar to my last, but the teacher in me wants to follow directions and play along. It was difficult trying to come up with six items that weren't on my "love" list.
6 Things That Make Me Happy:
1. Ella's feet and handprints
2. Writing Ella's name in the sand at the beach
3. Seeing my cat and dog waiting at the door when I get home
4. French fries
5. Talking on the phone to my nephews. They are six, three, and one. They are so silly and make me laugh.
6. DH's smile
I invite you all my blog buddies to play along. It feels good to focus on the things that make me happy.










French fries make me happy, too :)
ReplyDeleteThe butterfly you made for Akul brings me immense joy.
ReplyDelete