Thursday, September 10, 2009

Blog Assistance

UPDATE: Thanks, Ladies. I'm all good now. Blogs showed back up the next day. Whew. Thank goodness. :)

My google reader is empty. All of my blogs (and there are too many to admit) are missing. I thought maybe it was a temporary glitch, but it's been like that all day. Does anyone know how to fix this?

8 comments:

  1. Oh Bree, I can't imagine what would have happened. I assume you have logged out and logged back in?I know yesterday I experianced the loss of all the blogs I follow, but I logged out and logged back in and they were there. Sorry I couldn't be more help. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jessica try logging out and back in. I hope that helps if not contact the help support. I wish I can help you out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's just a glitch. That happens to me sometimes but it always works itself out eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would suggest addign them all to your "favorites" on your computer. This is what I do as I just go down the list to see how everyone is doing. I hope this helps !! Have a blessed day !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has happened to me several times. Usually by the next day they have come back up. I also keep a file on my desktop with the names of the blogs I follow. HTH.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This happened to me before too. It went away for a day or two but came back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you got all your information back. Did ya?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I lost all of my "followers" once, but they came back up the next day. I think sometimes these weird things happen, but then they mysteriously fix themselves. I actually just got caught up on your blog. Since you moved, you were no longer on my Blogroll. Sorry! But I am all caught up now. xx

    ReplyDelete