Thursday, September 17, 2009

Comanche and Julius

Husband and I like to play this game... We close our eyes and open this book. The name we are pointing to when we open our eyes, will be our next baby's name. It's a fun game- good for lots of giggles. We played it often when I was pregnant with Ella. Last night's names were... Comanche and Julius. Nice. I did dream I had twin boys.

10 comments:

  1. Julius...My husband actually wanted me to consider this name when I was pregnant if we were having a boy. I just couldn't wrap mind around having a julius. I would say the name over & over but "ceasar" would always follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually thought Julius was kind of cute. But, it did make me think of Orange Julius. I like Julian better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julius makes me think of the children's book by Kevin Henkes! Comanche...well that one is kind of out there! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy game to play. It is wonderful to be so full of hope and think up baby names. I hope you have your Julian and comanche would be a bonus:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun game! my husband can think of crazy names all on his own.. he likes the name "magnus" because it was some swedish dude that won the "world's strongest man" contest. hah. anyway, i have been meaning to tell you for days.. i was having an outing with my husband and his sister the other day.. and we went to a bake shop, and they had LUXURIOUS cupcakes... i was trying to find SOMETHING to write with, or to even write ON, so that i could write Ella's name and take a picture of one of the cupcakes for you.. but nothing would have worked. i thought of you and your baby though.. that's what counts right??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the name Julian as well. Juilius reminds me of Orange Julius as well lol =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julius would remind me of Julius Caesar as well, "Et tu Brute?." Sorry I couldn't help myself. What does Comanche mean?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehehe~ I would go with Julian versus the Julius, but no way with the Comanche :)

    BUT, if you named your babies Julius and Comanche than I would learn to love both names immensely :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I pick all the names. Ha! Hubby *might* help out next time. BTW, I got the butterflies in the mail. Thank you so very much, they are now hanging above my bed. Luv & hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a fun game!!! Bet you can get some pretty weird names. Even weirder than Comanche

    ReplyDelete