Funny, I didn't get to see that yesterday but I did get to see the rain! And when Mike got home he talked about the rainbow he saw. It's GOT TO BE a sign!! Kathy
I lost my firstborn, Ella on March 15, 2009 due to an incompetent cervix and preterm labor. This is where I come to work through my grief and connect with others who have also lost a child. This blog has become my lifeline. In May 2010, we celebrated the arrival of our rainbow baby, Nora Belle. Born at 36 weeks after having a McDonald Cerclage placed at 13 weeks and almost 20 weeks of bedrest.
These are beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThe pictures don't do it justice. But, it was lovely. And, made me think of my Ella.
ReplyDeleteIt IS a sign, Bree. It is a sign.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and Ella....and hopefully a new bean on the way very very soon! I hate 2ww but I hope yours goes SO quickly!!!!!
Aw so sweet. Thinking of you Bree, I have you in my thoughts and prayers for this cycle.
ReplyDelete*hugs*
Hugs to you Bree. xx
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful! I hope it is a signal of wonderful things to come!
ReplyDeleteOh, I hope its a sign of a rainbow baby in your horizon :) I can't wait until you get your BFP and I know its coming soon~ I just feel it...
ReplyDeleteI hope it is a sign for you, Bree! You're in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteA rainbow baby for you sounds perfect Bree. Hugssss
ReplyDeleteI hope it is!!
ReplyDeleteI hope it is too, the pictures are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteXX
I think these are absolutely a sign - of Ella's happiness and your future.
ReplyDeleteHoping it's a sign for you as well. Beautiful moment you've shared. (((hugs)))
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. Everything crossed this only means good things to come. *hugs*
ReplyDeleteOh how wonderful Bree! What a beautiful picture! Babydust and hugs xo Nan
ReplyDeleteFunny, I didn't get to see that yesterday but I did get to see the rain! And when Mike got home he talked about the rainbow he saw. It's GOT TO BE a sign!!
ReplyDeleteKathy
Yes, yes. Please let this be a sign. Praying and crossing my fingers for you.
ReplyDeletePraying! Rainbows always bring signs- hoping these were for you!!! Hugs!
ReplyDelete