Thank you to Lisa, Jasper's Mom for taking these beautiful photos of Ella's name. xoxo
I'm in a horrible blogging slump. Brain isn't capable of much more than reading updates on facebook and watching repeat episodes of The J.ersey S.hore. Just when I start feeling postive about this pregnancy, I get knocked back down and fall into a deep depression. But, I'm hanging in there. We have our 20 week scan this Tuesday. I'm looking forward to it. Though, I'm super anxious. Even though I see this baby via ultrasound once, sometimes twice a week, I do not know how her organs are developing. Please universe, let her be healthy! We lost Ella just two weeks after her 20 week scan. It's all too much to imagine it happening again. I may exhale a bit when I pass the point we lost her.










Beautiful pictures from Lisa! I will be thinking about you and your little one on Tuesday. Sending LOTS of love!
ReplyDeleteYay for the scan on Tuesday! We have ours Wednesday afternoon ourselves. We're (well, me at least) also really nervous. I plan on doing a mental checklist the entire time to make sure everything is there. I regret not doing that last time around.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures.
ReplyDelete(((Hugs))) Stay positive!
Lovely pictures.
ReplyDeleteYou do the best you can, Bree-blog when you can, dont when you cant. Relax when you can. I'm trying to learn ways that I can reduce anxiety. Not succeeding quite yet, but hopefully I'll figure something out. Hang in there, my dear. We're here when you need us.
I absolutely love the pictures - so lovely and peaceful!
ReplyDeleteOh, Bree, you're so well-spoken. I keep feeling like this pregnancy is going to feel almost like it's tentative until we get to 21w4d. I think you're absolutely normal to be good one day, nervous the next. Thinking of you and your BEAUTIFUL little ones, and can't wait to hear about the scan.
The pictures are lovely! Praying for everything to be perfect on the scan!
ReplyDeleteHang in there girlie you are doing great.
ReplyDeleteJust lovely. I'll be thinking of you on Tuesday, please keep us posted, my fingers are crossed for nothing but great news!! xx
ReplyDeletewill be thinking of you this coming Tuesday - and what great pics from your friend!
ReplyDeleteI always say, just take everything one day at a time. Its all you can do. Trying to think too far in the future is just too overwhelming. Thinking wonderful thoughts for Tuesdays ultrasound. *hugs*
ReplyDeleteI will be praying you through this pregnancy! Stay strong! Thank you so much by the way for my sweet rainbow baby Peanut's butterfly! I love it! *HUGS*
ReplyDeleteIm thinking happy thoughts for u and ur pregnancy!! *hugs*
ReplyDeleteMy dearest Bree, I am wishing you peace over the coming weeks and for the remainder of this pregnancy. I know deep down in my heart that little miss is perfect in every way.
ReplyDeleteAlways thinking of you
*hugs*
I'll be keeping you in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteYou have remained in my prayers, Bree, and you aren't going anywhere anytime soon either! I can't wait for you to get the confirmation you need in your ultrasound...and for you to pass the mark in pregnancy when Ella returned to Heaven. Hugs!!
ReplyDeleteBree I am so anxious with you and for you! I am praying for your rainbow.
ReplyDeleteXO
What beautiful pictures! I have found no matter how many u/s I have - I am still very nervous every one. I hope tuesday goes wonderfully for you!
ReplyDeleteHi, Bree - I am sending positive thoughts and prayers your way. I am so sorry that you are depressed. Praying that the scan will go well and that your fears will be relieved. The stone and waterfall photo is really pretty - sweet little Ella, she is so special and that is so sweet of your friend to honor her that way.
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Sarita
Good luck at the ultrasound and I hope passing that point where you lost Ella helps you breath a little easier!
ReplyDeleteOh Bree, I'm begging the universe with you... surely, SURELY, this is your time. I know the feeling that you're describing -- the inability to do anything except watch mindless reruns. I so hope that the Tuesday ultrasound helps, although I know that a healthy, living baby is really the only thing that heal your heart.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you,
hugs,
Sarah
I am praying for you as you go to your 20 week ultrasound!
ReplyDeleteAnd the photos are beautiful!
Hey Bree, I hope you feel better. I can only imagine how you are feeling. Praying for you.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! Thinking of you and your sweet girl. I know how you are feeling and hope that you will get great news and a little relief after the appointment! ((hugs))
ReplyDeletePraying for you. Hugsssssssss.
ReplyDeleteI just discovered your blog.. I am so sorry for your loss of baby Ella. Congratulations on your pregnancy with your rainbow baby.
ReplyDeleteI relate to your journey and will be following your story. Hoping you get great results at your 20 week appt.
All the best,
CeCe
What beautiful pictures! Such a tranquil setting.
ReplyDeleteI am with you on the blogging slump... I am also so busy that when I do have five minutes to spare I can't be bothered to sit and write!
I can only imagine how anxious you must be. I am praying and hoping that everyting will be fine with your sweet little munchkin! xoxo