I'm planning a post for Ella's birthday Monday. But, until then. Here's what I've been up to in snippets.
The Good:
I turned 30! Husband and I really splurged and had a fabulous dinner. It sure was fun eating such rich, delicious food while wearing stretchy pants. When I was pregnant with Ella, I threatened to never go back to wearing real pants. That is under consideration, again.

I'm 26 weeks pregnant today! I recently added a little pregnancy widget to my sidebar. This little fetus says I have 98 days to go! This pic is actually a week old. Just like my blogging, I've been slacking on my belly shots. Mostly because I go days without showering/dressing. Sorry for all the junk in the background. I wanted to take the picture next to Ella's cupcake. Need to learn how to edit photos.

I received the most adorable note from my 6 year old nephew.

- me with baby (and a conehead)- too cute!

"Aunt Bree, I can't wait to see your baby."
I am looking forward to honoring Ella this weekend. I plan on donating some feet/hand print kits to the hospital for their memory box program. Husband and I are going to make some delicious cupcakes and will release a few butterflies. More on that in Ella's birthday post.
The Bad:
It's March. I despise March! I lost Ella on 3/15 and my father on 3/18. I am desperate to get out of March with Nora still tucked safely inside me.
I've started to have more contractions. I had my first visit to labor and delivery Monday. It looks like my cervix is shortening and starting to funnel a bit. Thankfully, the stitch doesn't look like it's being compromised, yet. I was seeing my doctor weekly, but will go twice weekly for a while. If my cervix gets below 2.5cm, they will hospitalize me and start me on anti-contracting meds and steroids. I am still not at the point where I believe that I will bring Nora home. I wish I felt safe, but I'm not there yet.
A wonderful woman who I met through this blog after she lost her son last April, lost her rainbow baby on February 25th at almost 28 weeks pregnant. Please send love out into the universe for Erin and her sweet baby, Allyson.










Bree, I have been thinking of you and Nora a lot this week. I'm believing with all my heart that she is going to make it safely to your arms. Love ya.
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking of you! XO
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking of you, Bree, and hope that both of your appointments next week go well. Your belly is just adorable, and I love Ella's cupcake. I'm thinking of you all as her birthday nears - your little girl is just so special. Hugs to you all.
ReplyDeleteYour blog looks great and you look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteMy heart goes out to Erin..
Sending you love and Birthday wishes...
ReplyDeletexo
You are just so darn cute Bree. I love your blog design, so fresh and full of love.
ReplyDeleteYou have been on my mind and in my heart as you embark on the one year since you've had Ella. I hope that the day is easy on you and I wish for peace for you and your hubby.
*hugs*
Bree - wishing you and Nora so much strength... love to you. xo
ReplyDeleteSending you lots of good thoughts, prayers and hope for a healthy baby. You are very, very brave.
ReplyDeleteSending prayers and big hugs your way Bree! Love the belly pic!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great birthday. I'm sorry that March sucks. Thinking of you and Ella.
ReplyDeleteBlog looks beautiful! She did a nice job. You belly is very cute! ((((HUGS))))
I love the new look Bree. Franchesca is amazing. I'm right there with ya with the whole March thing. I hate this month and everything that happened in this month last year. Sending some big hugs.
ReplyDeleteThat is awful about Allyson...I remember you posting about them before. Very sorry for them.
ReplyDeleteAnd I also still don't feel like I'll bring Blair home. Life would be easier emotionally if I could convince myself of it, but hey, I was convinced things last time would be fine.
Is it June yet?
Thank you so much for mentioning us in your post. It means so much that you think of us so often! Just taking it one day at a time.
ReplyDeletexoxo
*hugs* Bree...I am praying that Nora stays put!!
ReplyDeleteI'll be thinking of you and Ella on Monday.
You and Nora both look fabulous!! I am most certain your dad and Ella both think you have a beautiful smile... give it a try through your tears. xo
ReplyDeleteLove to Erin and Allyson. I am so sorry for your loss.
Jaime
You just look so darned adorable, both of you!!! I'm sorry the next week will be a hard one for you, and certainly bittersweet as you delight in the joy that is your litle Nora!
ReplyDeletePraying for peace for you this week! xoxo
glad you did an official blog! will keep erin and allyson in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteHooray - you are 26 weeks! You look so pretty and you have that motherly glow! You know I am praying hard for you, Nora,& hubby.I am so sorry for your March losses - I understand why you are ready for March to pass. You all are in my heart every day - blessings and hugs to all -and a butterfly kiss for darling Ella. Sarita
ReplyDeleteBree! I am so happy to read you and see you! You look GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! I am sending you lots of loving energy during this difficult period. April will soon be here, my love. I am ready for March to be over too. Henry's due date is on Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteI would love to connect with you at Facebook. Here is the URL of my page: http://www.facebook.com/sarahdp?ref=profile
I am loving your new journal look. Isn't Franchesca amazing?
Lots of love to you!
Sarah xoxo
Happy belated birthday Bree! I know this is a hard month for you. I hope you find some happiness in each and every day. Let me know if I can do anything for you! xx
ReplyDeletehappy belated Lady!! You look so lovely in your pic and that pic from your nephew is just so precious!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for your friend Erin :(
Happy belated Birthday to you...
ReplyDeleteHappy Heavenly Birthday to Ella...
Sending many prayers that all everything continues to go well with baby Nora, God bless you. Sending ((hugs)) to you.
P.S Your belly looks adorable!
Happy Birthday to very special people! Keeping you in my thoughts today!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you!
ReplyDeleteI'm just checking your blog and letting you know that we are thinking of you today. We are about to make cupcakes and sing Happy Birthday to Ella. It is a beautiful day and I wish she were her to enjoy the sunshine and get closer to toddling around on her feet like and expert. Oh Ella...
ReplyDeleteSending love and prayers for Nora's safe arrival here to be in your arms!!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you, Bree. You look gorgeous.
ReplyDeletexo
I wanted you to know I'm thinking of you during this difficult month, and remembering Ella with you.
ReplyDelete