Monday, March 8, 2010

This is all too much. A dead father. A dead baby. Two impending anniversaries. A high risk pregnancy. It's a too much. Today is a day where I feel like I'm drowning.

32 comments:

  1. I'm in the same kind of boat today - not for exactly the same reasons, but I am with you. Hugs to you, and hoping that things are better for both of us when the sun comes up tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day at a time. I know this month is awful for you, and I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry you are going through some really tough times this month - I can only offer up that I will be thinking of you and praying for you. hang in there ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. :( Sorry your feeling down today. I agree with one day at a time and its ok to have bad days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. first off I love the new look SO lovely. Second I am SO sorry that Ella birthday is coming up. Its a sad day for me too! That was Kenner's due date, I should have had him that day. I will be thinking of you and light a candle for you! Take it one day at time, you will get through this. Not of course with out some pain, this too shall pass. Keep thinking some positive thoughts. I will be thinking and praying for you this next week. The day is really not as hard as the anticipation of the day. I pray you will have peace on that day. That all you will feel is love and not heartache. Much love to you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many hugs coming your way.

    Jaime
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been thinking of you a lot lately, I am sorry that you are having a hard time, sending you lots of love! BTW I love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just know that I think about you so very often! xo

    PS I know I have told you already, but I love your new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My dear Bree, you are in my thoughts as these anniversaries approach you. Always here for you my friend.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry u feel like ur drowning. I'm sinking a liitle too today 1 week from my EDD. I've been keeping you in my prayers and I will keep them coming.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Close your eyes and come up for air and take deep breaths...I've put this mantra in my head as much as or maybe more than 'lather, rinse and repeat'. Its not easy honey and I feel for you just having gone through it myself. Papa bear is with Ella and they are smiling. Hang in there....sending love, Nan xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  12. It *IS* a lot - but you will manage. Be gentle with yourself these next few weeks. Day by day,right?

    Much love,

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hugs, I hope you feel better and tomorrow brings you a better day. I love the new look.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am thinking of you so often. I'm so sorry you are feeling like this. I'm wishing brighter and gentler days ahead for you! XO
    p.s. I love your new look!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This morning my husband told me that he feels that the past 10 months have made him stronger...my reply...."I feel like the past 10 months have worn me thin...."

    I hear you....XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Bree I wish I could take the pain away. I really do. I am so sorry you are feeling this way! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, Bree, I'm so sorry. I know those days - the ones when you can't stop crying. I'm thinking of you and Nora, as well as your dad and Nora. I'm here if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  18. i am so sorry! we've all been there; done that, but none of us know exactly how another feels...we are just more sensitive to those who are hurting, grieving. just know that you can make it through today and go on...you are alive and you will survive! if you reapeat this you may eventually believe it..."i am alive, i will survive." *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have been so worried about you. This must be such a hard time. I think of you and pray for you daily.Sending love and hugs your way - Sarita
    sboyette@tx.rr.com
    Ella's new look is so pretty and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You poor thing. This is just a time of downpour of pain I think for many of us. I'm praying you through this hard time and hoping for brighter days to come as soon as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  21. thinking of you bree...always. i will be glad for you when march is over and you get thru these upcoming days. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  22. (((hugs))) it really is too much :(

    Thinking of you Bree

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thinking of you as you get through this tough time. Big hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  24. No words ... just know that I am thinking of you, those you have lost, and the little one kicking in your belly.

    ReplyDelete
  25. tons of love and strength flying your way, beautiful Bree. Hang in there... xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh Bree, I am so sorry youre having a rough time! Please know that I am praying! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  27. Bree,

    I had that same day last Monday. Tears fell all day long and I felt lost and if my life were a complete disheveled mess. The good news is that I felt better the following day..the sun came out and I felt different. Often times, enough becomes too much, we feel the burden and we have to with draw from life a bit. It's okay.

    Sending you love and many prayers as you navigate this storm. I'm thinking of you sweet girl :) Just wish I could do more...

    Much Love
    xoxo
    ps your new blog background is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thinking of you and sending you a hug

    ReplyDelete
  29. Bree, I absolutely love the new blog look!!

    Please know I am thinking about you, Ella and Nora always. *huge hugs*

    ReplyDelete