Thursday, June 4, 2009

Off The Ledge

Well my sucicidal rant has passed. I'm feeling a bit better. I thought about deleting that post because it was so so dark. But, it was how I was feeling at that moment and I don't want to ignore that. Thank you for all of your uplifting comments. Unfortunately, all of you do get it. I'm thankful for that- but devastated that you're in as much pain as me. Love to you all!

4 comments:

  1. i honestly think that's why things like this happen to more than one person...God's way of giving us friends who can relate....i'm here when you need me! sending all my love from bama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bree - I just read your last post too. It was heart wrenching. We've all been there and continue to have those types of moments. I suspect we always will, maybe not as intense, but the burden of grief will always be with us.

    Hang in there... your journey is still so fresh. It will get easier. Ella will always be with you and she will help you through this hell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bree,

    I don't know how to send you a message any other way that posting on your blog, all this "blogger" site stuff is new to me. She is actually holding up way better than me. No meds, and can keep a positive attitude, she just has always been like that. She still has bad days and bad moments and wishes she could turn back time -- and has many of the same emotions as I do, she is just better at turning to God and being positive. A lot has changed in our lives besides losing Ella, since losing Ella...and she is handling it like I wish I could.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you were able to put your thoughts into words... and I'm glad you didn't go back and delete those honest, raw expressions. So many of us have been in that dark place, and although it's very lonely there, it does help to know that others kinda understand.
    Hugs :)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete