8X8 All about Me!
Okay, I never play along when these types of things come in an email, but I've been tagged by Windy at The Chronicles of an Incompetent Cervix. And, I actually enjoyed doing it!
THE RULES:
Mention who tagged you.
Complete the list of 8's.
Tag 8 other people.
8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
An uneventful second pregnancy
Holding a live baby in my arms
Many more weeks of summer vacation
Going to acupuncture today
Going to hot yoga tonight
Eating left over baked mac and cheese for dinner
Seeing my friend Jenn again someday
Traveling again
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:
Woke up too early
Drove 80 miles (each way) to visit my mom
Went to lunch at Mimi's Cafe
Watched The Little Couple
Watched Jon & Kate Plus Eight
Ordered pizza and mac and cheese for dinner
Took a bubble bath
Started reading a new book- Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella
8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO:
Still be pregnant awaiting my 7/10 due date
Hold Ella in my arms again
See Ella eyes, see her smile, take her first steps, say her first word, start school, fall in love... I could go on forever.
Not go back to work - I'm supposed to be home caring for Ella
Get pregnant again- SOON!
Sing
Cook
Travel more
8 SHOWS I WATCH:
I love TV- This one's easy!
Jon & Kate Plus Eight
The Little Couple
Desperate Housewives
The Office
Dancing With The Stars
Entourage
Weeds
Sex and The City
8 FAVORITE FOODS:
Another easy one...
Cupcakes
French Fries
Cheeseburgers
Salads w/ any type of soft cheese
Tomato Soup
Cheese and Crackers
Pineapple
Filet Mingnon
8 PLACES I'VE TRAVELED:
Maui
Prague
Venice
Bologna
Florence
Rome
Monterey
South Padre Island
8 PLACES I'D LIKE TO TRAVEL:
Spain
Greece
Paris
Amsterdam
Tahiti
Alaska
Back to Prague
Back to Italy
8 PEOPLE I TAGGED-If you don't play along, I won't be offended. :)
Kate at Kate's Corner
Mary at Nobody Knows It But Me How I'm Missing Lukas
Rebekah at Life After Levi
Loni at Praise You In This Storm
Angela at The Pessimistic Optimist
Summer at Ellis Jane
Beth at Life After Ada
Abby at Life As I Know It
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










Great that you did the 8! I wanted to work this pregnancy, but was put on home rest at 16w due to contractions. The time goes slow when you have nothing to do but worry about the baby...but it's worth it!
ReplyDeleteI really liked Remember Me! It was funny! You'll enjoy it!
ReplyDelete