Sunday, June 28, 2009

To Make You Giggle

Tonight my husband joked, "sometimes I just want to scream at your uterus." I replied, "honey, it was my cervix, not my uterus." But, I get it. Sometimes, I want to scream at my cervix too.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Bree,

    Thanks for the comment on my blog. I am so very sorry for your loss of your baby girl Ella. I cannot imagine your pain... truly, I am so sorry.

    I did not have a cerclage as I carried my daughter to a nice 40 weeks and had to be induced then. They seem to think I will continue to do well, but I have cervical measurements each week, and so far I have remained over 4 cm. I worry about it all the time, and I hope my body knows what to do to grow the babies a long time.

    Thanks for reading, and I wish you much peace.

    Hugs,
    Carrie at Tubeless

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cute. An "interesting" way to share his frustrations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do have to find some humor in the pain. I joke sometimes when I see a woman who has 8 kids, like the jon and kate lady, and think "wow, she must have the greatest uterus!" because mine couldn't even hold one :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hollering at my ovaries right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I scream at mine all the time. Ditto to the Jon and Kate comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah...my ovaries and I have had a few long talks. My cervix has been added to my list!! I love the comment from your husband...I had to share it with mine! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a good husband you have there... but I'm sure you already know that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post made me laugh out loud! Good for you guys!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Also - send me your home address (if you comfortable)... I would love to send you Ella's Angel Wings.

    lcreeves3@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete