
**Updated
I love:
my precious baby
my family- my husband, my mom, my brother, and sister, my niece and nephews
my blog buddies
my friends
my pets- my beautiful dog, Cassidy and my loving cat, Patches. That's me, Cassidy, and Ella (in my belly) in January at the beach.
walks at the beach
a good meal
a spa day
cool summer nights
a full moon
a good book
bubble baths
blogging
hot power yoga
butterflies
my necklace that has ella's foot prints on it
the quilt i had made with my dad's hawaiian shirts
the blanket ella was wrapped in that i sleep with every night
traveling (which I've done none of in the past two years, but i still love it)
watching the new season of weeds and entourage
Random Thought: What's up with word verification? What purpose does it serve? I always find myself trying to unscramble the word and see if it spells something. I guess I'm trying to see if there's a hidden meaning or a sign. It bugs me, I'm going to remove it from my blog.










aww what a lovely post. Its easier to lose site of the things we love most in our life when we lose our babies.
ReplyDeleteIn regards to the word verification its a good thing to have it on there so that hackers and random bots cannot come to your site and leave comments. I knew one girl who had this bot that was programmed to target based on key words that she used frequently and it left nasty comments. When someone programs a bot and you have word verification on it wont be able to leave a comment. Its personal preference though.
*hugs*
Bree,
ReplyDeleteI read your last few posts today. I feel your pain. I am glad this time you decided to focus on the many blessings in your life. That always helps to feel a little better. It has been 5 and half months since we lost Akul and we still have some really bad days and some OK days, but we do not have any good days. Hugsssss
I love this list :)
ReplyDeleteI've wondered the same thing about the word verifications! They drive me nuts!
I love the love list!
ReplyDeleteWord verification is annoying, but it does stop the spam comments. You could always take it off and see what happens, and then put it back if you need to.
love:
ReplyDeleteYOU!
miss you too!
I agree with the word verification. So I can type those scrambled words, that makes me a safe person? I posted about this one day. I am always coming up with meaning to those letters!
ReplyDeleteExample, the one that just came up is nutso!
what a beautiful post! I think you have a fabulous list! Hugs to you!:-)
ReplyDeleteYou are a wonderful person.
ReplyDeleteYou've been tagged. Please visit my blog jasperthomas.blogspot.com to get the info. Hugs
I will be there for our meeting on Wednesday. See you there Bree. Perhaps we can meet outside of the support group too when you are done with summer school. Hugssssssss to Ella and you.
ReplyDeleteI agree with so many things in your list... actually, I agree with so many things you write, period!
ReplyDeleteAnd about word verification -- it's kinda embarrassing how often I screw it up and have to do a 2nd word.
And that's a beautiful picture of you on the beach! :)
I love the pic of you and Cassidy - and I can see the pregnancy glow. A picture to cherish forever, as painful as it may be to remember....
ReplyDeleteHugs-
Kathy
I love the pic of you with your precious doggy! They are so much comfort. Your love list is wonderful! The littlest things are the things that make me the happiest sometimes.
ReplyDeleteI also wanted to say how touched I was when I saw Ella's picture. She is beautiful.
Thanks for stopping by my blog- you guys are amazing. :)