Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ella The Fairy



Akul's mom created this for me. I absolutely love it. It gives me a visual of what Ella may have looked like (minus the wings- LOL). I adore the idea of Ella taking a lick of my cupcake before I eat it. Now, I'm going to have eat more cupcakes, darn it. I think fairies are going to be my new thing. Isn't this just so adorable? Akul's mom, Nimoli is actually a real life friend. We met at our local support group. She lost her precious son a few days after he was born in February. Thank you so much, Nimoli! Looking forward to seeing you at group on Wednesday.

8 comments:

  1. You are so very welcome. One day, while I was looking at pictures of fairies and angels, this picture just jumped out at me as if it were claiming, "I am Ella." Ella looks beautiful placed in her blog. She just belongs with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...this post was so sweet. It brought tears to my eyes. How beautiful, what a wonderful friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is just darling.. i love that she takes a lick of your cupcakes.. so so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, that is too cute. Love it. Fairies and butterflies are totally my things for Ella.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Made me cry. I love it. How special. And yes - it is SO Ella.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete