Saturday, August 29, 2009



I received the Honest Scrap award from Sydney's Mom, Akul's Mom, and Sophie & Aiden's mom. Thanks, girls! I apologize that it took me a couple days to get this up.

There are some simple rules to accept this award. Firstly, pass the award on to 7 other bloggers and secondly, list 10 honest and hopefully interesting things about yourself.

So, I pass this award on to:

Kate at Kate's Corner

Kathy at For Kathy's Girls

Angela at Thumpin' Along

Nan at Remembering Our Triplet Angels

Courtney at Journey 2 Baby Peek

Sarah at Still Thinking...Again

Jen at Lily's Mommy Forever


AnnaMarie at A Garden For Butterflies

Here are my 10 honest and hopefully interesting (I don't feel interesting today, but I'll try) things about me:

I'm picky about my food. I won't waste calories on foods that I don't love. I won't eat food that's been in my cupboard or freezer longer than a couple of months.

I totaled my car in an accident in college. I over corrected and crashed into the center divider on the freeway.

I'm fear that I'll never get pregnant again. I don't understand what is going on with my body and I'm so frustrated. I can't picture myself with my own living baby in my arms.

I hate getting dressed. When I was in high school, I'd spend hours straightening my hair, applying make-up, picking out an outfit (how annoying). Now, I can shower, scrunch up my hair, and throw on something comfortable in 10 minutes. You'll never see me with make up. I feel like I don't even know how to put it on.

If I could start my career over again, I'd do something in the science field. Maybe study to be a chiropractor, acupuncturist, or a sonographer. Nursing was my major my first year of college, but I kept passing out while volunteering at the hospital, so I gave that up. Part of me wishes I would have stuck with it. I actually just filled out an application to volunteer at San Diego Children's Hospital. Hopefully, they'll need me.

I watch way too much TV. Name a show and I probably watch it. Seriously, it's embarrassing.

I'm kind of ADHD. I cannot sit still for long. I always have to be doing something. That's why knitting is good for me- keeps my hands busy.

I cheated on my healthy eating regimen this weekend. My diet included many glasses of wine and cheese fries at 11 pm last night.

I purposely didn't number my interesting facts, so that you wouldn't know I didn't have ten facts. My brain is mush, I've got nothing.

4 comments:

  1. This was great to read. And thanks for introducing me to more terrific bloggers! Loved your last interesting fact; it worked, I didn't count and I didn't know that it wasn't 10 and I'm not going to go back and count now---I'm not. I promise! Ha. Peace.

    OH, I love the butterfly parade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want wine and cheese fries at 11 pm too. It sounds so comforting. Next school break we should do it together.

    This wednesday you can bring anything you wantto share with the group - Ella's pictures, blanket, butterfly ...anything your heart desires to share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award! I'll start working on mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the award! I just caught that you nominated me! :) I loved what you wrote! thanks for sharing :) xoxo Nan

    ReplyDelete