
A friend of my mother-in-law's painted this for me. She didn't even know about my obssession with butterflies. It is so beautiful. One of these days, I'm going to have it framed.

Some of you may have been fortunate enough to "meet" Sarita, another mom who lost her precious daughter, Meredith Helen many years ago. I received this beautiful "E" collage in the mail from her last week.
I also wanted to include a picture of the precious ornament my friend, Amber gave me last week for Ella's tree. However, my shaky hand would not allow me to take a clear picture this morning. But, I just wanted to publicly thank her, as well.
Thank you again to all of you for your kind and loving support this year, but especially over the last few days. I wish the world weren't so large and that we weren't seperated by so many states (and some of us, oceans). xoxo
**By the way, I've successfully exported my blog over to wordpress. As soon as I work through a few kinks, you all will be invited over there. :)










Beautiful butterflies! Glad you're feeling better this morning. Checked especially this morning before heading out. xo
ReplyDeleteI am glad you found a way to export your blog :) I wish too we were all closer. I feel like I am closer to many people here than IRL. That was so sweet of Holly to offer those scrapbooking supplies! And the painting is beautiful, I love the vibrant colors in it.
ReplyDeleteI have "met" Sarita and she is so sweet. That "E" collage is precious. That was also sweet of your friend Amber to give you an ornament for Ella's tree. I love it because I have been getting little things for Jenna in the mail from different people in this community and it means so much. I love getting mail anyway (not junk mail, lol) but it makes such a difference to have someone else how knows all about it that cares.
I am super glad that you are feeling better today. I hope that you continue to do better each day! The painting is beautiful and the E collage is soo cute.
ReplyDelete~~hugs~~
So glad you are feeling a bit better! That butterfly painting is gorgeous! What fabulous colouring!
ReplyDeleteGlad you have managed to export your blog and I look forward to seeing you over on Wordpress!
So beautiful! You're all just so talented - and what a beautiful tribute to Ella!
ReplyDeleteOther baby lost mama's are the absolute BEST! Just when I feel like I have reached the end of my rope there is another baby lost mom there to tie a knot for me. Love all the gifts you've received, how incredibly sweet!
ReplyDeleteGlad you exported your blog....hope this move provides healing for your heart. Just sorry you are having to do this, but will follow you :)
Hugs,
Andrea
That painting is awesome!!! And Sarita is so wonderfully nice and supportive. She did a great job!! I am gonna organize the supplies and get them sent out as soon as I can. I have not heard from Streicher's yet but will let you know when I do. ;) I can't wait!!
ReplyDeleteGood job on exporting! Had to throw that in there
What a beautiful painting! So sweet of Holly to offer scrap booking supplies. I also love the E collage. I am happy you found a way to export your blog to wordpress. I was going to look into that for you, but time got away from me.
ReplyDeleteI <3 all of you. This community is like nothing I have never experienced before, and I wish I had started this blog when I lost Morgan. As many of you know, my blog atarted out as a way to document my pregnancy with Blumpy. Then we lost him, so now it's something else (I don't even really know how to describe it)
ReplyDeleteThe painting is amazing, I wish I could paint like that. And Sarita is so nice for making that E collage for you, I wish I could give her a big hug. So, (((hug))) from a distance to Sarita. And YAY for your big blog move! :D
I'm glad to hear you are feeling a little better today Bree.
ReplyDeleteI am so grateful to have my blogger friends who understand what I'm going through and how I'm feeling.
I love the butterfly painting and collage! So sweet. I'm looking forward to seeing the ornament too.
I wish there wasn't an ocean separating us! I'll make it back to California one day soon though :)
xo
Bree,
ReplyDeleteYou are supported by so very many BLMs - just hearing about it all makes me feel happy for you. Hugsssssss.
Bree, just look at how many people love you and appreciate you! I know for myself, that I appreciate the butterfly you made for Meredith. What a lovely memorial to do in Ella's name!
ReplyDeleteWe all want you to have a healthy safe pregnancy and have a sweet baby to bring home.
Prayers and hugs to you, dear - try to stay positive. I know when I was pregnant,the doctor told me to stay as calm as possible. I know it is easier said than done.But we are pulling for you!
Blessings, Sarita ( I am so sorry the collage got bent in the mail)
I love the painting..I am glad you are feeling better..big hugs!
ReplyDeleteBree, I am glad to hear about a happier and more cheerful Bree. *huge hugs*
ReplyDeleteGlad you are doing better. *hugs*
ReplyDelete(((Hugs)))
ReplyDeleteI absolutely adore the painted butterfly. It will look lovely framed on a wall... Sending positive vibes! xx
ReplyDelete