
My good friend, Kathy gifted this beautiful book to Ella for her first Christmas. In the story, Fancy Nancy helps her best friend, Bree (I swear!) plan a butterfly themed birthday party. At the end of the book, (sorry, spoiler alert. LOL) Fancy Nancy visits a butterfly garden where a little blue butterfly lands on her- exactly what happened to me back in April. The best part of the book though, is the note Kathy wrote inside:
"Dear Ella,
On your first Christmas, we sure wish you were here, we wish we could know you and play with you and chase butterflies with you."
Kathy, this book means more to me than I can put into words. Thank you for remembering Ella and for all your support this year. I will treasure this book forever and look forward to reading it with Ella's siblings.

Many thanks and much love to Emalee, Kenner's mom for taking this picture of Ella's name in the Utah snow this weekend.










That book was such a beautiful gift. It makes me want to cry. How special that it has your name in it and what a thoughtful friend. The picture of Ella's name is lovely with the butterfly.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Thank you for the website you shared :) They have some really nice things.
That's a beautiful gift. *hugs*
ReplyDeleteGave me goosebumps!!
ReplyDeleteLovely. What a perfect gift....for both you and Ella. xo
ReplyDeleteA beautiful gift and so perfect!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful friend to send you such a heartlfelt gift!
ReplyDeleteWhat a special gift!
ReplyDeleteThat's just such a beautiful, fitting gift. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect book!!
ReplyDeleteLove the book! BTW, i did get the necklace. Doing a post right now. Again, thank you so much! It is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThat is so neat about the book, Bree! So glad she lifted your spirits!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it wonderful to know Ella is being remembered :) How incredibly sweet of your friend to take the time to give you such a wonderfly perfect gift in your Angels honor. It's things like this that get us through the tough times.
ReplyDeleteHugs to you,
Andrea
Wow, that book is just perfect! What a very special gift you will always treasure. Just the cover of the book is so cute. I love Ella's name photo too.
ReplyDeleteHow perfect!
ReplyDeleteI still can't believe I found that book on my hunt for Ella's Christmas gift! I especially love that it can keep the memories of Ella alive with her siblings by providing a fun book for you to read to them. Of course, I just wish it could have been for Ella.
ReplyDelete