My blog buddies Loni and Abby are planning and hosting a Memorial Race in Alabama in August in honor of their babies, Maddox Elise (Loni), and Braden and Brody (Abby). Please check out their sites to see how you can help!
Here is the link that lists the states and what they offer as far as birth certificates go. I just sent the form to the vital statistics office...I hope we get a BC soon.
I lost my firstborn, Ella on March 15, 2009 due to an incompetent cervix and preterm labor. This is where I come to work through my grief and connect with others who have also lost a child. This blog has become my lifeline. In May 2010, we celebrated the arrival of our rainbow baby, Nora Belle. Born at 36 weeks after having a McDonald Cerclage placed at 13 weeks and almost 20 weeks of bedrest.
you are AWESOME BREE!! Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteSo, when are you coming to TN??? :)
I'm so sorry about your loss email me please I would love to try and get a great butterfly shot for you in honor of Ella. (as a gift obviously)
ReplyDeleteHey Bree,
ReplyDeleteHere is the link that lists the states and what they offer as far as birth certificates go. I just sent the form to the vital statistics office...I hope we get a BC soon.
http://www.missingangelsbill.org/stchart.html