Sunday, June 14, 2009

Ella's Picture



Just felt like sharing a picture (well, it's a picture of her picture) of my beautiful baby today. I love you, Ella.

14 comments:

  1. Hello Bree, thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment. I am terribly sorry that we had to meet on such similar heartbreaking circumstances.

    Many hugs to you.

    Your daughter is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you decided to share her picture. She's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God Bree, she is absolutely gorgeous. She brought tears to my eyes just now. Thank you SO much for sharing her. You should be so proud, she is beautiful. I'm so sorry you don't get her in your life here on earth. The world is truly missing out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Bree! She is so beautiful! She brought tears to my eyes. I am so glad you shared. Ella is precious...I am so sorry she is not in your arms. Many you hugs you way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Bree. We love you too, Ella.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful baby! Thank you sharing her picture.

    I so wish our lives were different.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you for sharing that sweet angel's picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! She is so precious. Thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet and beautiful baby! I'm so glad you decided to share her picture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bree, she is so darling. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing. Now I know what an angel looks like. I was busy feeling sorry for myself tonite over a lost friendship - been moody and depressed for a couple of months now. I now realize what true loss must mean to someone, how selfish I've been to brood over something so trivial. I send you some great big hugs and much love.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Bree, thank you for sharing this precious picture. She's beautiful -- what a perfectly formed little face.
    Thinking about you,
    S

    ReplyDelete