Saturday, June 27, 2009

Under the Tree- June

Thanks, Carly for sharing these questions.

Hair Color: Strawberry Blondish

Eye color: Blue

Profession: Science Teacher to students in 1st-8th grade

Relationship status: Married

My Favorites:Favorite color: Blue

Favorite movie: I'm too ADD to watch an entire movie- I like to watch series on DVD instead

Favorite animal: Chocolate Labs make me smile

Favorite store: I don't know- I seem to buy most of my clothes at Gap

Favorite childhood memory: Driving cross country with my family from Boston to California when I was a teenager.

Favorite hobby: Walking on the beach

Favorite song/singer: Don't really have one- but love Country music the most

Favorite book/author: That's hard. I love to read. Especially anything by Jodi Picoult. I am also enjoying the Shopaholic series.

Favorite school subject: To teach- science or math
As a kid- reading

Favorite vacation destination: Anywhere tropical

Favorite food: Cupcakes or Cheeseburgers

Favorite restaurant: Trattoria Trulli in Encinitas, CA

This or That

Coke or pepsi : Diet coke

Beer or wine: Wine

Coffee or tea: Love coffee, but have been doing green tea lately

Apple Juice or O.J.: OJ

Summer or Winter: Summer

Cats or dogs: Both!

Salty or sweet: Sweet!

Plane or boat: I really don't like flying, but I love traveling, so plane...

Morning or night: Morning

Money or love: Love

Breakfast or dinner: Dinner

Forgiveness or revenge: Forgiveness

House or apartment: I would love to have a house, but I currently live in an apartment

Have You Ever:

Got a speeding ticket: Does a ticket for tailgating count?

Wished you were someone else: Yes!

Cried during a movie: Yes

Describe yourself in one word: That's too hard. Strong?

Biggest fear: Before losing a baby it was snakes. Now, I'd say it's not getting pregnant again and/or losing a baby again.

Biggest mistake: Not listening to my intuition

Your proudest accomplishment: Ella

Dream job: Stay-at-home mom -I've also always dreamt of training therapy dogs or becoming a hula dancer.

Special Talents: Ugh, I don't know

Where would you rather be at the moment: At the hospital delivering my baby- I'd be due just about now. Or, on a tropical island swimming in warm water.

Famous person you want to meet: Famous people bug me

Song to be played at your funeral: I really love the song What a Wonderful World- even though I feel like it's not a wonderful world right now. But, for any of you that know me IRL, I don't want a funeral. I want to be creamated. A memorial lunch will suffice.

7 comments:

  1. I don't like flying either- it makes me sick. I have to get drugged up and take dramamine and then my poor husband has to deal with me and my loopy self during layovers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I thought your dream job said training your dog to hula dance! haha! You should get your dog to do that and audition for that new show "fetch me a beer," on animal planet! :-) Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not fond of famous people either. My life would be just awesome if I never met one. A tropical island sounds so nice right now! That would be quite neat to become a hula dancer! They really know how to move those hips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate flying too. What a wonderful world is one of my all time favourites x

    Wishing you peace at this time for all that should have been x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi - I just checked out your blog after you left a coment on mine. I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious Ella. Your blog is beautiful and I hope it brings you some peace. Good luck TTC - be patient with the period. It took me a few months to get one after I lost Kara. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a science teacher!! how lovely!

    I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your baby ella though. Your blog is beautiful

    I have the same problem you do with movies. I usually end up playing online while wtching movies lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Famous people bug me too! I'm so sorry to hear about Ella.

    ReplyDelete