Monday, May 18, 2009

Feeling Grateful

Okay, so I know I've been spending a lot of time venting about the things that people are not doing for me. But, in this moment I am feeling grateful for my friends. I'm grateful for the amazing women I've met here online. This has been such a powerful outlet for me. Love you Ada's mom, Gregory's mom, Zoelle's mom, Maddox's mom, Georgia's mom, Ellis' mom, Levi's mom, Ella's mom, Lukas' mom, Clare and Aren's mom.

I am grateful for the friend that lives thousands of miles away, but emails me several times a day just to check on me.

I'm grateful for the friend that signed up at my yoga studio just so I'd have a buddy to do yoga with. And, she makes me go even when I say I don't feel like it.

I'm grateful for the friend who thought to send me a book about pregnancy loss.

I'm grateful for my friend (who's little girl is battling cancer and I've been too selfish and busy to see in the last year) for hanging out with me and letting me gush over her little girl.

I'm grateful for the wonderful woman who took over my classroom during this absence. She's lost a child too and she is amazing.

I'm grateful for my friend who was understanding when I went all crazy on her.

And finally, I'm grateful for my DH who I know would do anything to make it all better.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you found us too! :-) All of the wonderful people I have met on here have gotten me through some very sad times. I love writing! It has really become such a wonderful outlet for me. Plus, to have others who understand your feelings is so reassuring. It gives me a since of "normalcy" during this very distant time of my life. I know I am forever changed. It's amazing how my little Zoelle has such an incredible impact on me. I also hope our little butterflies are fluttering around together. One things for sure...they are loved. :-) By the way...I love the name Ella. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad we have found each other. I don't know what I would have done without this outlet. Everyone hear has made this "easier". It is so nice of you to thank everyone. That was a good idea. I think I will go thank some people too if I ever get my computer back. :0(

    ReplyDelete