Saturday, May 30, 2009

I Will Be Pregnant Again!

A lot of you may not know this, but I dream about things before they happen. I dreamt about my dad's passing about six months before he even got sick. I also dreamt about losing Ella. I remember telling my coworker all about that dream. A couple of weeks ago, I had a dream that I was pregnant at our next Christmas celebration. My belly was quite big- which I think is a good sign- perhaps, I'll get further along next time. Last night, I had a dream that I was expecting twins. I was having my baby shower and I received a Target card to purchase neccessities for my two boys from my friend, Jenn. Now, expecting twins would be a little scary with my bum cervix and history of preterm labor, but i'm not going to worry too much, yet. These two occurrences give me hope that I will be pregnant again! Now, I just need a dream where I am holding my live baby in my arms.

p.s. Don't forget to check out the new pics in Ella's Name Gallery! They're so cool!

4 comments:

  1. love the dream and love the name gallery....awesome...praying for more good dreams to come your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge believer in intuition and dreams. Actually a friend of my MIL had a dream I was pregnant...and my mom had a dream a couple of weeks ago about her and dad holding our newborn. I think that is awesome Bree!! I think twins would be fabulous. I would love, love, love to have twins. But I agree...a bum cervix makes multiples a bit scary. But any pregnancy is going to be scary next time around. Damned our bum cervix!

    By the way, I love the idea of lighting a candle! I think I am going to light Zoelle's memorial candle on Monday. Why not, right? I will light it for you too!

    I know you said something about acupuncture. I actually did a few treatments when I was trying to get pregnant last year. I really liked it, but it was just too expensive for us in addition to our infertility treatments. But I say, you go girl!

    I love your pics! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dream for you, and I am going to pray it comes true, and that you will be holding healthy babies in your arms!!!!! Ella's name gallery is so neat too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too will be praying that your dream will come true. Also I want to say that that it was an honor to include Ella in "Wubba's World".

    ReplyDelete