Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ella's Name Gallery


From Jaime, Claire's mom at Indelible Ice Images. These came while I was in the hospital and mean so much to me. Thank you so much, Jaime!




Sunshine's mom, Kathy sent these to me this morning. She remembered my affinity for hearts while creating this for Ella. Thank you so much, Kathy!




Lily and Cooper's mom, Jen sent this to me today. It was taken at the Georgia Aquarium.


Thank you, Franchesca!


Thank you, Kelly!


xoxo, Kelly


Thank you, Monica!


Thank you, Kelli!


Thank you to Monica for these beautiful pictures taken at Lake Sacajawea in Washington State.




Thanks, Jennifer for this yummy picture.


Thanks, Shannon for this sweet pic.


Thank you to Lucas' and Thomas' mom, Kelly.


Thank you to Grace Willow's mom, Megan.


Thank you to Kathlyn's mom, Beth.


Another great one from, Beth.


Thank you, Jessica for all of the love you put into creating this collage for Ella.


Thank you to Jasper's mom, Lisa for these beautiful waterfall photos.




Thanks, Beth for this beautiful photograph!


Thanks, Ashley for thinking of us while on vacation in Texas.


Thanks to Carly's mom, Holly for this beautiful picture.


Thanks to Say It With Flowers


This is the first in a series of photos from Kenner's mom, Emalee. They are so beautiful! Emalee, you are so talented. Thank you for thinking of me. These photos came at such a perfect time. I needed something to warm my heart. Thank you! Thank you!










Ella at the Riverwalk in San Antonio, Texas. Thanks so much, Lisa! It looks beautiful there.


Thanks to Jasper's Mom, Lisa for taking Ella with her to the Alamo in Texas.


Another one of Ella at Disneyworld. I love this beautiful tree!


My friend, Cindy took Ella with her to Disneyworld last month. Thanks, Cindy!


Ella at her first Cub's game. I love the detail in the little drawing. Thanks Jenn and Spencer!



Summer also created this modern block print for Ella. I love love love it!! Thank you so much, Summer!


This beautiful pic came in today all the way from Boston, Ma. My blog buddy, Summer took it. Summer is Ellis' mom. I started following Ellis' story shortly after losing Ella.




My blog buddy, Lea, a.k.a. Nicholas' mom created this picture for Ella. It is so sweetly done with angel's wings. Thanks, Lea!



From my creative friend Rebekah. She also did Ella's name in coffee beans. Rebekah knits in honor of her son, Levi.
Bainbridge, Georgia


Ella's beautiful butterfly also from Kay.


From my new blog friend, Kay in Australia. She's so sweet. She also did tribute photos for my dad.



Eternal Names By The Sea, Australia


Eternal Names By The Sea, Australia


Eternal Names By The Sea, Australia


These beautiful photos came in today from my new blog buddy, Kay. Kay started Eternal Names By The Sea to honor her sweet baby, Nicholas.



Ella on the beach in Alabama. Thanks so much, Loni! This is beautiful!



All the way from the beaches of Alabama, from my blog buddy, Loni. Loni is doing great work in honor of her daughter, Maddox Elise. She's amazing!



Ella in Juneau, Alaska


Ella in Ketchikan, Alaska



Ella in Glacier Bay, Alaska


My friend Amber just returned from an Alaskan cruise (it has always been a dream of mine to do this). I'm so thankful that she took Ella's spirit along with her on her journey. Thanks, Amber!


This is my friend/colleague/yoga buddy with Ella in Las Vegas, Memorial Day weekend. Thanks for doing this, Diana!



My good friend Jenn got her fiancee (soon to be husband 6/20) to take this picture of Ella at Plaza de Torros in Madrid, Spain. I was all smiles when I received it this morning. Thanks, Jenn and Spencer!
**Some are saying the sunspot is Ella!



My blog buddy, Rebekah created this image for Ella. Look closely, Ella is spanning the globe. I love that she spelled Ella's name with coffee beans. I love coffee! And, I worked at a coffee house all through college. You're awesome, Rebekah!
Bainbridge, Georgia




My first entries into Ella's Name Gallery. My blogging buddy, Kate took these in Lake Erie, Pennsylvania this weekend. I'm sure it took a lot of time to spell her name out- it's so special! Thanks so much Kate!


From Dear Sweet Carly at To Write Their Names in The Sand.

9 comments:

  1. :-) Your Welcome! Not quite as warm at lake Erie as it is in San Diego I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bree - just came across your blog and started reading yours and Ella's story. I am so, so sorry you have joined us on this horrendous journey. I hope you can find some comfort and support in 'blogland'... we are here for you.

    Strength to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bree- I came to your blogs from Kate's. I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet Ella. Our daughters share the same birthday, except my daughter died 1 year earlier. HUGS to you mama. Know that I'm here if you ever need to talk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful, gorgeous blog, you leave me humbled.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just came across your blog tonight, I love the name ideas. Beautiful and such a special tribute to your little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lost my ella too.. she was almost 9 months old.. I love the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bree, I just want to tell how much I love your tribute to Ella and it's something I will keep in mind for the future. I'm 22 weeks pregnant and my baby girl Gracie has been diagnosed with trisomy 18. They told me it's fatal but up to 10% live to be 1 year or older so that's what we hope, if not a miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. bree...i have a few pics of Ella's name in the sand, if you would like to send me your email address...erinkfinneran@gmail.com
    Erin
    journeyoflifeandluv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete