Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Sign?

Something cool happened to us last night. My husband and I went for a walk at the beach. I saw a beautiful baby girl, probably about 1 years old lumbering through the grass. I told my husband, look there's Ella. And, suddenly this baby's brother came running towards her, screaming "hi, Ella." Probably a little too loudly, I said, oh my god. It had been such a difficult day for me. I really felt like this happened for a reason. Maybe Ella is with us- watching over us.

2 comments:

  1. I came over from BabyLoss Directory- thanks for sharing your story with us. It helps to know we are not alone. ((hugs)) Emily from Stepping Stones (http://www.steppingstonesblog.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moments like that are so strange, aren't they? I remember when I went to the dentist soon after Ada died and I saw all of these flyers with ADA written on them...which I realized stands for the American Dental Association. It actually kind of made me laugh, but it was shocking when I first saw them.

    ReplyDelete